The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 clean but messy shed

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
anton Posted - 27/07/2010 : 22:44:14
everytime morris shed's he feels the need to somehow roll it into a ball instead of a nice straight skin damm him i say haha anyone else experianced this?
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
AlannaJohan Posted - 29/07/2010 : 22:56:58
quote:
Originally posted by Robert

My black pastel has had two messy bitty sheds and the last shed a few days ago was all in one piece and very straight and in tact
Oooh, I'm taking this with optimism as Bruce has had two bitty sheds and us now in his third. Mind, he hasn't come out his moss hide in about 3 days so its probably all in pieces in there, lol.
reptiledanny Posted - 29/07/2010 : 19:41:44
well bullet shed, half off it was straight and the other half was rolled like we described lol
heaton177 Posted - 29/07/2010 : 18:17:40
when mine sheds it does it in its hide ( i dont no how when it has lots of room outside :P) and its always rolled up into a ball like a condom, with a big poo next to it and then it looks at me to say feed me now please :)
Robert Posted - 28/07/2010 : 21:39:03
I have had a mix of sheds sometimes they are as you describe and sometimes they are perfect My black pastel has had two messy bitty sheds and the last shed a few days ago was all in one piece and very straight and in tact it's just one of those things :)
Lettsy1 Posted - 28/07/2010 : 17:42:33
lol, danny! sheba's shed is like a long sausage skin with the sausage meat squeezed out! (well the ones she has done for me!)
reptiledanny Posted - 28/07/2010 : 17:13:17
bullet has not shed with me yet, but at the shop when i clean out the royals that have shed, they all do this, this may seem rude but its like a condom lol
carr13 Posted - 28/07/2010 : 10:05:58
my little one Ike does this, we find it all rolled up in the moss box the next morning
Blackecho Posted - 28/07/2010 : 06:37:16
Yes, all my Royals do this.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000