clean but messy shed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

anton
Snake Mite

26 Posts

Posted - 27/07/2010 :  22:44:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
everytime morris shed's he feels the need to somehow roll it into a ball instead of a nice straight skin damm him i say haha anyone else experianced this?

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2010 :  06:37:16  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, all my Royals do this.

Go to Top of Page

carr13
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
46 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2010 :  10:05:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my little one Ike does this, we find it all rolled up in the moss box the next morning
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2010 :  17:13:17  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
bullet has not shed with me yet, but at the shop when i clean out the royals that have shed, they all do this, this may seem rude but its like a condom lol

1.2 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Lettsy1
Yearling

United Kingdom
147 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2010 :  17:42:33  Show Profile  Click to see Lettsy1's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol, danny! sheba's shed is like a long sausage skin with the sausage meat squeezed out! (well the ones she has done for me!)

1.1.0 Royal (Dash,Sheba & Ditto)
1.1.0 Western Hognose (Frank & Grace)
0.0.1 Snow Corn (Ghost)
Go to Top of Page

Robert
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
957 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2010 :  21:39:03  Show Profile  Visit Robert's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have had a mix of sheds sometimes they are as you describe and sometimes they are perfect My black pastel has had two messy bitty sheds and the last shed a few days ago was all in one piece and very straight and in tact it's just one of those things :)

Go to Top of Page

heaton177
Yearling

204 Posts

Posted - 29/07/2010 :  18:17:40  Show Profile  Click to see heaton177's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
when mine sheds it does it in its hide ( i dont no how when it has lots of room outside :P) and its always rolled up into a ball like a condom, with a big poo next to it and then it looks at me to say feed me now please :)
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 29/07/2010 :  19:41:44  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
well bullet shed, half off it was straight and the other half was rolled like we described lol

1.2 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

AlannaJohan
Yearling

United Kingdom
162 Posts

Posted - 29/07/2010 :  22:56:58  Show Profile  Visit AlannaJohan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Robert

My black pastel has had two messy bitty sheds and the last shed a few days ago was all in one piece and very straight and in tact
Oooh, I'm taking this with optimism as Bruce has had two bitty sheds and us now in his third. Mind, he hasn't come out his moss hide in about 3 days so its probably all in pieces in there, lol.

Alanna
With Maya, Stan & Lucie (Alaskan Malamutes), Bruce (Royal Python) and Keith (fiance, lol).
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000