Royal Python - General Keeping information
 friend told me a story. . .
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

heaton177
Yearling

204 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2010 :  18:29:02  Show Profile  Click to see heaton177's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hello guys and girls.

i asked my mate if she could get frozen rats from her works as she sells food to farms and stuff (well the company she works for does) anyway she couldnt and her botfriend asked me what i had, so i told him and he said his mate had a snake which was about 5 1/2 foot, he could onli feed it live food and he went to get some rats for his feed but he couldnt get any so he got him a guinie pig or something like that, he said it had a fluffy tail anyway.

it ate this guini pig or what ever it was and he said the next day his friends snake was dead. he said hs friends said the snake must have choked on the animals fluffy tail.

why do you guys think it died?

matty18714
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2016 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2010 :  18:40:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So we dont know what snake it is, we dont know what it was fed and we dont know how it was kept.

Good luck finding out how it died! (It wont have choked on an animals tail).

Go to Top of Page

Welly
Yearling

United Kingdom
423 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2010 :  21:36:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This must be the same snake that curled up beside that women that let it roam around the house and when she asked an "expert" she was told it was sizing her up to eat.

Must have been told that by 1 hundred people

0.1.0 Royal Python
0.0.1 Mexican Black King
1.0.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 27/07/2010 :  08:21:00  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
No, snakes don't choke on their food.

Go to Top of Page

heaton177
Yearling

204 Posts

Posted - 29/07/2010 :  18:15:24  Show Profile  Click to see heaton177's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i didnt think they could lol, bit pointless them eating if they did lol. was just seeing if it was possible lol, and didnt no weather to beleive him haha.
Go to Top of Page

sootyuk
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
6 Posts

Posted - 29/07/2010 :  18:57:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lesson learned in only supplying food from a licened supplier I guess and not from a friend of a friend who can get "stuff" etc.
Go to Top of Page

heaton177
Yearling

204 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2010 :  21:24:45  Show Profile  Click to see heaton177's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
my snake hasnt died. a friend told me about his mates snake.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000