The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 Big surprise lol

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptilemadd Posted - 14/02/2011 : 20:40:52
As you know got my first royal this weekend only ever had corns before him as far as snakes go, so thought I'd seen everything how wrong was I lol came home this morning to find he'd left me a present and what a present it w9it looked like something my bearded dragon would do lol god help me when he's fully grown,but on a serious note there seemed to be what I can only guess was urine is it normal for them to wee a lot or might it be a sign of ill health? Oh and any help with his name would be greatfully received cheers
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
BlueDragon Posted - 15/02/2011 : 11:00:18
I knew someone once with a tarantula called Fluffy X ) She was quite hairy, as they are, and she was very tame and chilled out, so maybe it was perfect name!

I like Cerberus too : )
reptilemadd Posted - 15/02/2011 : 10:07:16
Thanks BATS its funny I woke up this morning thinking it was spelt with a C but "Cerberus" it is thanks for the replys
sandi Posted - 15/02/2011 : 08:36:09
My mate has a corn snake called fluffy!
Cerberus is a cool name!
n/a Posted - 14/02/2011 : 22:19:49
Ah, Miss Cat coined the phrase 'puppydog eyes' for royals, and it just describes them.

Please don't think I'm being 'clever' or a knowall, (it's just my old-fashioned education - we got given a book of Greek myths in the lower fourth and had to answer questions on the thing, it's the only reason I know the name) but it's 'Cerberus' and I think it's a superb name for a royal!

Yeah (amendment) can you imagine him 'guarding' the entrance to his hide - it's a really apt name.
reptilemadd Posted - 14/02/2011 : 22:08:10
Thanks I'm not sure I like wacky and mythical he looks so regal but being a "royal" python I guess they all do lol I quite like surberuss i think thats how you spell it you know the two headed dog I know he hasn't got two heads but he does this swaying thing and if i filmed it in high speed it would sure look like it lol, will have to learn how to post pic's so I can share his good looks
Kelfezond Posted - 14/02/2011 : 22:01:54
Fluffy, christ :P

I was aiming to keep all mine related to gods and myths, but when Scar came along covered in his battle-scars it was down to Tyr or Scar and I had no idea how to pronounce Tyr :P
n/a Posted - 14/02/2011 : 21:45:55
Hi, yeah, they are a bit different from corns - they save it all up and then ...omg. Royal wee can be Niagara or things like mint imperials (urate balls) or just in between ... Sounds like he's fine - in good working order in fact.

As for names, they're so personal. Do you want something, lyrical, or wacky, or cute? I love choosing names, but I once came up with a string of romantic names for someone, and she turned round and said, oh thanks, but I fancied calling it 'Fluffy.'

No offence meant to anyone with a snake called Fluffy, by the way ...

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000