The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 scales

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mamma Posted - 29/04/2011 : 10:08:39
Im going to be getting digital scales to weigh my corn, king, and royal. Which would be the best?

Im looking on Ebay and most of them go up to 5kg.. would they be ok for now?

I dont know how old Rocco is... the woman who sold me him said she thought he was about 2 as she had had him a year. But by looking at the pictures and speaking to other Royal owners it was suggested that he was probably closer to 18 months, but weighing him would be the best idea to find his age.

I have normal kitchen scales but they of course wont be as accurate. Thank you for any advice xx
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mamma Posted - 01/05/2011 : 20:06:58
Thanks guys I ordered some from Ebay Fingers crossed they will be here soon.
Dio Posted - 01/05/2011 : 19:44:47
I got some scales off Amazon for £6 that go upto 5kg. They are quite good for the price.
sandi Posted - 01/05/2011 : 16:00:00
quote:
Originally posted by markmifsud

I bought a digital scale from Sainsbury, £9.99. It has auto TARE also, so put a small rub on the scale and turm on, its auto set to 00.00, put the snake in the rub and I have the weight.

I have scales from asda for the same price and they have this option too, Its a bonus being able to weigh this way.
markmifsud Posted - 29/04/2011 : 11:05:50
I bought a digital scale from Sainsbury, £9.99. It has auto TARE also, so put a small rub on the scale and turm on, its auto set to 00.00, put the snake in the rub and I have the weight.
Mamma Posted - 29/04/2011 : 10:53:17
Thank you very much I will order the ones I have been looking at then. xx
Kelfezond Posted - 29/04/2011 : 10:42:41
Royal shouldn't ever pass 5 kg although i've seen a huge one that looked about 4kg before :p any digi scales should do I use kitchen ones myself

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000