The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 Getting a larger viv? Really need help and advise

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
SurroundedByMadness Posted - 31/05/2011 : 23:11:05
I got kaa back on Sunday after being at the shop and having two successful feeds with no failed attempts, both times he ate on his own strike feeding. I tried feeding tonight, and I had a failed attempt. There is obviously something wrong with the viv he is in as he ate straight away at the shop and didn't here.
What are your guys opinions on me getting a larger viv and packing it out? I can't work out what is wrong with the one I have now apart from the fact that I have 4 vents at the top of the viv and none at the bottom so there's bad air circulation and that the bulb is too low to the ground so it's not really heating the cool end much? Other than that I have no idea :(
I'm starting to get really frustrated and fed up now.. I don't know what to do...
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
SurroundedByMadness Posted - 01/06/2011 : 14:53:05
I agree :) I'm just hoping it doesn't take two hours every week haha
I hope he's back to normal now :)
Lotabob Posted - 01/06/2011 : 12:41:46
Oh that is really good, obviously just needed a week at the spa. Fingers crossed he is back to regular feeds for you.
Blackecho Posted - 01/06/2011 : 06:44:09
Congrats
SurroundedByMadness Posted - 01/06/2011 : 00:41:37
Ahh don't worry! I got him to feed after 2 hours of persistence! The first time ive seen him feed in 7 months! I am so relieved and happy it's unreal haha
Thank you for your help and advise though Lotabob :)
Lotabob Posted - 31/05/2011 : 23:50:32
How were they keeping him at the shop? I doubt very much that larger would solve the problem. You have to rememeber he's just been moved again and you've already tried to feed him, he needs to settle in. Mimic the setup of the shop the best you can and their feeding technique.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000