The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 new royal location

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kelfezond Posted - 10/07/2011 : 15:53:17
Hello gentlemen and ladies.

It's come to my attention that I may need to spend another 2 to 3 years at home before moving out (while my girlfriend finishes university) which is problematic as I don't intend to stop buying royals, I have literally no more sspace in my bedroom.

I have however been given permission to get one of those wood cabin like buildings in the garden which I would use as a reptile room, it would obviously have full electricity and be secured, nothing like a shed. Can anyone see any problems with doing this?
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kelfezond Posted - 17/07/2011 : 10:48:41
Awesome stuff sticks!

The cabin is over a grand but i'll be getting it if I do or do not move the snakes, we need more room than 1 bedroom so if we don't move the snakes we'll convert it into a living room to chill out in... But now that it has been mentiioned a bar sounds much better lol
STICKS Posted - 17/07/2011 : 09:44:00
Hi there K hope all is well thats good news about the shed/cabin my mate turned his into a bar at the bottom of the garden there great you should not have a prod insulating for the winter you could once it is in place run rockwall up the sides and double wall it also not to much glass it will turn into a green house on those 2 or 3 days a year we get some sun. UPDATE 2 feeds down Mitsi and Kono are doing well pics will be following soon D.
heaton177 Posted - 12/07/2011 : 22:31:05
are they a reasonable price? cause wooden sheds are a couple of hundred quid so im imaginin a wood cabin type thing is a bit more expensive?

but it sounds like a good plan make sure it is impenetrble imagine loosing all ur babies :(
Kelfezond Posted - 11/07/2011 : 18:29:22
Haha it's not going well, the baby boas are in the rack at the moment.
hodgie Posted - 11/07/2011 : 18:28:31
quote:
Originally posted by Kelfezond

I already have rack systems Hodgie :)

Sorry didnt realise your hobby was so out of control
Kelfezond Posted - 10/07/2011 : 22:49:06
I already have rack systems Hodgie :)
sandi Posted - 10/07/2011 : 21:17:14
Hi Kelf,
My mate lived in one of those shed come chalets, it was insulated and was as warm as the house!....good call!
hodgie Posted - 10/07/2011 : 20:18:25
could you not build a rack system to save space?
jhk2005 Posted - 10/07/2011 : 16:23:50
or maybe supplying 'ladies of the night' lol! at least the light's in your garden and not your bedroom!! :)
n/a Posted - 10/07/2011 : 16:23:17
LOL - I'm CERTAIN my neighbours think I am - you never saw such a set of respectable noseyparkers in your life and the worst ones have a grandstand view of my viv stacks, upstairs and down ...I can't wait to introduce the local Sweeney to Ziska ...'ullo ullo let's be having you ...OWWWWW!!'

(Ziska has an arresting personality ... you could say she's a force to be reckoned with lol...)
Kelfezond Posted - 10/07/2011 : 16:08:54
A little formal maybe, I am at work hehe it's seeping through the internet.

They seem pretty well insulated if nothing else my lights will have to shine a little brighter? That'll be fun big wooden cabin exposing bright red light thrrough the night, people will think i'm growing weed.
n/a Posted - 10/07/2011 : 15:58:23
No, I'm envious!! Those buildings are pretty well insulated, I believe - it should make a brilliant rep room. Wish I could expand my household like that.

ps hey up, what's with the hello gents and ladies stuff? Trifle formal, what?

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000