new royal location
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2011 :  15:53:17  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hello gentlemen and ladies.

It's come to my attention that I may need to spend another 2 to 3 years at home before moving out (while my girlfriend finishes university) which is problematic as I don't intend to stop buying royals, I have literally no more sspace in my bedroom.

I have however been given permission to get one of those wood cabin like buildings in the garden which I would use as a reptile room, it would obviously have full electricity and be secured, nothing like a shed. Can anyone see any problems with doing this?

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2011 :  15:58:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No, I'm envious!! Those buildings are pretty well insulated, I believe - it should make a brilliant rep room. Wish I could expand my household like that.

ps hey up, what's with the hello gents and ladies stuff? Trifle formal, what?

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2011 :  16:08:54  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
A little formal maybe, I am at work hehe it's seeping through the internet.

They seem pretty well insulated if nothing else my lights will have to shine a little brighter? That'll be fun big wooden cabin exposing bright red light thrrough the night, people will think i'm growing weed.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2011 :  16:23:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL - I'm CERTAIN my neighbours think I am - you never saw such a set of respectable noseyparkers in your life and the worst ones have a grandstand view of my viv stacks, upstairs and down ...I can't wait to introduce the local Sweeney to Ziska ...'ullo ullo let's be having you ...OWWWWW!!'

(Ziska has an arresting personality ... you could say she's a force to be reckoned with lol...)

Edited by - n/a on 10/07/2011 16:25:29
Go to Top of Page

jhk2005
Yearling

United Kingdom
166 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2011 :  16:23:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
or maybe supplying 'ladies of the night' lol! at least the light's in your garden and not your bedroom!! :)

1.6.0 Normal Royals - Will, Grace, Lolly, Patty, Maddie, Mystique, Victoria
1.1.0 Pastel Royals - Becks, Sophie
0.1.0 Spider Royal - Charlotte
0.1.0 Mojave Royal - Mo
1.1.0 Yellowbelly Royals - Pinky, Perky
1.0.0 Pinstripe Royal - Pip
1.0.0 Bumblebee Royal - Buzz
1.0.0 Vanilla Royal - Vinnie
1.0.0 Lesser Royal - Leo
1.0.0 Cinnamon Royal - Sam
1.0.0 Burmese Python - Kane
0.1.0 Albino Burmese Python - Amber
1.0.0 Redfoot Tortoise - Chucky
Go to Top of Page

hodgie
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1197 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2011 :  20:18:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
could you not build a rack system to save space?

Royals owned "lots"

Go to Top of Page

sandi
Sub Adult

787 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2011 :  21:17:14  Show Profile  Visit sandi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Kelf,
My mate lived in one of those shed come chalets, it was insulated and was as warm as the house!....good call!

0.1.0 Royal Python - Florence
1.0.0 Boa Constrictor - Boris
1.1.0 Alaunts - Willow & Brochan
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2011 :  22:49:06  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I already have rack systems Hodgie :)

Go to Top of Page

hodgie
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1197 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2011 :  18:28:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kelfezond

I already have rack systems Hodgie :)

Sorry didnt realise your hobby was so out of control

Royals owned "lots"

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2011 :  18:29:22  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Haha it's not going well, the baby boas are in the rack at the moment.

Go to Top of Page

heaton177
Yearling

204 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2011 :  22:31:05  Show Profile  Click to see heaton177's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
are they a reasonable price? cause wooden sheds are a couple of hundred quid so im imaginin a wood cabin type thing is a bit more expensive?

but it sounds like a good plan make sure it is impenetrble imagine loosing all ur babies :(
Go to Top of Page

STICKS
Yearling

United Kingdom
408 Posts

Posted - 17/07/2011 :  09:44:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi there K hope all is well thats good news about the shed/cabin my mate turned his into a bar at the bottom of the garden there great you should not have a prod insulating for the winter you could once it is in place run rockwall up the sides and double wall it also not to much glass it will turn into a green house on those 2 or 3 days a year we get some sun. UPDATE 2 feeds down Mitsi and Kono are doing well pics will be following soon D.
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 17/07/2011 :  10:48:41  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Awesome stuff sticks!

The cabin is over a grand but i'll be getting it if I do or do not move the snakes, we need more room than 1 bedroom so if we don't move the snakes we'll convert it into a living room to chill out in... But now that it has been mentiioned a bar sounds much better lol

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000