The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 Breeders or shops in Surrey?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Regalmatt Posted - 12/10/2011 : 08:32:24
Hi guys,I've got a cornsnake and I'm wanting to get a royal soon and looking around for any decent breeders or shops in the Surrey area,can anyone help please?
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
LittlestarRed Posted - 25/10/2011 : 22:36:33
Glad you spoke to Heidi, she was really nice and her snakes are so gorgeous! Hope you'll be as happy with your little royal as we are with ours! He's still un-named but Hubby wants to call him 'Hector' WTF!! LOL.
The little BRB is lovely, he was in blue yest when we bought him but not now so hopefully in a few days he'll shed and be all bright and shiny for his first Pics!
Regalmatt Posted - 24/10/2011 : 21:41:47
Wow,you guys are going to be busy!!! I just googled BRB, what a beautiful snake! Insanely jealous.
Ive spoken to your breeder and I'm having the normal from the clutch due to hatch soon, will just have to wait a while to make sure it's feeding well. Can't wait, hope it's hungry when it pops out!! Lol.

Oops didn't realise I'd posted twice!
Regalmatt Posted - 24/10/2011 : 20:12:33
Wow, you guys are going to be busy! Just googled brb and what a stunning snake!! Insanely jealous.
I've spoken to your royal breeder, and I'm going to have the normal after hatching and feeding well, I can't wait! Hope its hungry when it pops out lol!
That's another forum you'll have to join!!!!
Lotabob Posted - 24/10/2011 : 20:03:59
I think a BRB may be coming home with me soon, have to hold off a few months but I have a planned 4 snake vivariums and only 3 snakes, you maths is obvious lol.

Look forward to picks of your BRB.
n/a Posted - 24/10/2011 : 19:29:18
Congrats on the BRB and sod the budget - do kids ever notice what they're eating as long as it's something they're used to, bless.

You mean after all that hype the Great Man never appeared? What a load of ...well...balls!!

You, know, I've often wondered if these celeb 'personalities' really do actually exist ...
LittlestarRed Posted - 24/10/2011 : 18:56:11
We hit Reptile Kingdom today! Bloody Mental busy and John Terry didn't show anyway! LOL. We ended up leaving with a Brazilian Rainbow Boa(and very empty pockets! LOL), so that's 2 snakes in as many days! I'm happy if a little frantic about getting everthing right! We had done our research but weren't supposed to be getting the BRB till Xmas! Just hope the Kids will be happy with beans on toast for dinner for a few weeks! LOL
LittlestarRed Posted - 23/10/2011 : 21:04:50
Picked up our little royal today, he's a cutie! :). The breeder was really nice to deal with and she has a beautiful collection! Hubby is already wanting another! Lol!
LittlestarRed Posted - 23/10/2011 : 07:34:35
That's great to know! Just hope it's not too blooming crowded tomorrow now! LOL.

quote:
Originally posted by Regalmatt

Well, not long got back from reptile kingdom!,
Very impressed, the shop looks fantastic,staff very knowledgable and friendly. Although its still new and not fully stocked yet,might have just seen my next little buddy!!!!will be back there very soon!!

Regalmatt Posted - 22/10/2011 : 19:23:34
Well, not long got back from reptile kingdom!,
Very impressed, the shop looks fantastic,staff very knowledgable and friendly. Although its still new and not fully stocked yet,might have just seen my next little buddy!!!!will be back there very soon!!
LittlestarRed Posted - 22/10/2011 : 18:08:01
Ok, I sent it the email address in your profile?
Here is the link to her RFUK ad thread: http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forums/snake-classifieds/732818-royals-2011-pastels-cinnamons-normal.html

She has a new clutch waiting to hatch as we speak! :)
I didn't go and see her today as a change of plans occurred. I'm going tomorrow morning now!

Hope you got on well at Reptile Kingdom?

quote:

LittleStarRed, haven't recieved your e-mail???

n/a Posted - 21/10/2011 : 20:15:02
Ah yes, so's mine when I look at my profile, but not sure if it shows up to other members ...This forum is not as other forums as we know them, Jim
Regalmatt Posted - 21/10/2011 : 19:52:03
My email is on my profile!!
n/a Posted - 21/10/2011 : 19:39:51
That may be because this forum doesn't do pm messaging ...only way members can pm is to supply email addy on profile ie I put mine in my hobbies section as do other members ...unclear as to why this should be but otherwise good forum lol.
Regalmatt Posted - 21/10/2011 : 19:32:31
LittleStarRed, haven't recieved your e-mail???
Regalmatt Posted - 21/10/2011 : 18:57:58
CFC supporter,that's terrible!! My son is too but I'm trying to turn him to the way of the palace, thanks for the info!!! I'll let you know what it's like! And how many snakes I buy!!! Lol!
LittlestarRed Posted - 21/10/2011 : 18:19:00
LOL!!! *Hands up* I jumped! :)
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

LOL - take care with those 'fearsome' royal pythons!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc84gTh4Dy4

LittlestarRed Posted - 21/10/2011 : 18:11:30
I've Emailed you her details. I haven't been down there yet. I'd like to pop in before Monday but it's looking unlikely as Hubby is a CFC supporter and wants to wait till the 'Grand opening!' LOL. If you do go let me know what it's like! ;) LOL

quote:

Well,well,well, littlestarRed, hello!
Don't suppose you could divulge the info of this breeder Could you??!!!! please. I'd be very interested to see these lovely royals!
I'm popping down to reptile kingdom tomorrow to have a look, have you been yet?

n/a Posted - 21/10/2011 : 18:02:53
LOL - take care with those 'fearsome' royal pythons!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc84gTh4Dy4
Regalmatt Posted - 21/10/2011 : 17:41:59
Cheers BurnedAtTheStake, Im going down there tomorrow to take a look!
Regalmatt Posted - 21/10/2011 : 17:38:06
Well,well,well, littlestarRed, hello!
Don't suppose you could divulge the info of this breeder Could you??!!!! please. I'd be very interested to see these lovely royals!
I'm popping down to reptile kingdom tomorrow to have a look, have you been yet?

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000