Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Regalmatt
Hatchling

United Kingdom
60 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2011 :  08:32:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi guys,I've got a cornsnake and I'm wanting to get a royal soon and looking around for any decent breeders or shops in the Surrey area,can anyone help please?

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2011 :  10:34:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.surreypetsupplies.co.uk/

The cheapest for vivs/supplies and very good and reliable too. Not sure if they actually do sell snakes though. Hope this helps and welcome to the forum.

Edited by - n/a on 12/10/2011 11:21:04
Go to Top of Page

Regalmatt
Hatchling

United Kingdom
60 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2011 :  11:30:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, I've used Surrey pet supplies before, very reliable, but they don't sell livestock do they?!
Go to Top of Page

Lancelot
Hatchling

United Kingdom
81 Posts

Posted - 18/10/2011 :  17:08:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Loads on show if not for sale. They appear to look like they are sale - pastels , albinos ect

Go to Top of Page

LittlestarRed
Yearling

United Kingdom
197 Posts

Posted - 21/10/2011 :  13:46:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey There RegalMatt! Fancy seeing you here! LOL!

I'm visiting a breeder in Morden tomorrow morning to see her lovely Royals. I'm interested in a CB11 Male normal she has for sale, so we're going to see him. She breeds more mid/high end morphs really but this little normal came out of a Cinnamon x Pewter clutch, he's pretty!

Surrey Water Gardens in Clandon normally have quite a few and Graham who works there really knows his snakes, he gives great advice!

Royals:1.2 Normals 'Hector'(He's my Baby! lol),'Lily' & 'Satan',0.1 Albino 'Alice', 0.2 Bumblebees 'Belle' & 'unnamed', 0.1 Pinstripe 'Stripy', 1.0 Pastel het Albino 'Pasty' 1.0 HG Woma 'Helix' & 0.1 Lesser 'Honey' 1.0 Enchi 'Max',0.1 Pewter Fader 'Pandora' and 1.0 Clown 'Krusty'. Others: 0.1 Corn 'Nagini', 1.0 BRB 'Juju', 1.0 Honduran BCI 'Lucius', 1.1 Beardies 'Beanie and Snuggle' and 1.0 Yemen Chameleon 'Jasper'(a.k.a Hissy Fusspot).
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 21/10/2011 :  14:18:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forums/snakes/767188-john-terry-open-snake-shop.html

and if you're into footie and live in Surbiton, this may be for you ...

Go to Top of Page

Regalmatt
Hatchling

United Kingdom
60 Posts

Posted - 21/10/2011 :  17:38:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well,well,well, littlestarRed, hello!
Don't suppose you could divulge the info of this breeder Could you??!!!! please. I'd be very interested to see these lovely royals!
I'm popping down to reptile kingdom tomorrow to have a look, have you been yet?
Go to Top of Page

Regalmatt
Hatchling

United Kingdom
60 Posts

Posted - 21/10/2011 :  17:41:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheers BurnedAtTheStake, Im going down there tomorrow to take a look!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 21/10/2011 :  18:02:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL - take care with those 'fearsome' royal pythons!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc84gTh4Dy4

Go to Top of Page

LittlestarRed
Yearling

United Kingdom
197 Posts

Posted - 21/10/2011 :  18:11:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've Emailed you her details. I haven't been down there yet. I'd like to pop in before Monday but it's looking unlikely as Hubby is a CFC supporter and wants to wait till the 'Grand opening!' LOL. If you do go let me know what it's like! ;) LOL

quote:
Originally posted by Regalmatt

Well,well,well, littlestarRed, hello!
Don't suppose you could divulge the info of this breeder Could you??!!!! please. I'd be very interested to see these lovely royals!
I'm popping down to reptile kingdom tomorrow to have a look, have you been yet?

Royals:1.2 Normals 'Hector'(He's my Baby! lol),'Lily' & 'Satan',0.1 Albino 'Alice', 0.2 Bumblebees 'Belle' & 'unnamed', 0.1 Pinstripe 'Stripy', 1.0 Pastel het Albino 'Pasty' 1.0 HG Woma 'Helix' & 0.1 Lesser 'Honey' 1.0 Enchi 'Max',0.1 Pewter Fader 'Pandora' and 1.0 Clown 'Krusty'. Others: 0.1 Corn 'Nagini', 1.0 BRB 'Juju', 1.0 Honduran BCI 'Lucius', 1.1 Beardies 'Beanie and Snuggle' and 1.0 Yemen Chameleon 'Jasper'(a.k.a Hissy Fusspot).
Go to Top of Page

LittlestarRed
Yearling

United Kingdom
197 Posts

Posted - 21/10/2011 :  18:19:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL!!! *Hands up* I jumped! :)
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

LOL - take care with those 'fearsome' royal pythons!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc84gTh4Dy4

Go to Top of Page

Regalmatt
Hatchling

United Kingdom
60 Posts

Posted - 21/10/2011 :  18:57:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
CFC supporter,that's terrible!! My son is too but I'm trying to turn him to the way of the palace, thanks for the info!!! I'll let you know what it's like! And how many snakes I buy!!! Lol!
Go to Top of Page

Regalmatt
Hatchling

United Kingdom
60 Posts

Posted - 21/10/2011 :  19:32:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LittleStarRed, haven't recieved your e-mail???
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 21/10/2011 :  19:39:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That may be because this forum doesn't do pm messaging ...only way members can pm is to supply email addy on profile ie I put mine in my hobbies section as do other members ...unclear as to why this should be but otherwise good forum lol.

Go to Top of Page

Regalmatt
Hatchling

United Kingdom
60 Posts

Posted - 21/10/2011 :  19:52:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My email is on my profile!!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 21/10/2011 :  20:15:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah yes, so's mine when I look at my profile, but not sure if it shows up to other members ...This forum is not as other forums as we know them, Jim

Edited by - n/a on 21/10/2011 20:16:00
Go to Top of Page

LittlestarRed
Yearling

United Kingdom
197 Posts

Posted - 22/10/2011 :  18:08:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok, I sent it the email address in your profile?
Here is the link to her RFUK ad thread: http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forums/snake-classifieds/732818-royals-2011-pastels-cinnamons-normal.html

She has a new clutch waiting to hatch as we speak! :)
I didn't go and see her today as a change of plans occurred. I'm going tomorrow morning now!

Hope you got on well at Reptile Kingdom?

quote:

LittleStarRed, haven't recieved your e-mail???

Edited by - LittlestarRed on 22/10/2011 18:08:35
Go to Top of Page

Regalmatt
Hatchling

United Kingdom
60 Posts

Posted - 22/10/2011 :  19:23:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, not long got back from reptile kingdom!,
Very impressed, the shop looks fantastic,staff very knowledgable and friendly. Although its still new and not fully stocked yet,might have just seen my next little buddy!!!!will be back there very soon!!
Go to Top of Page

LittlestarRed
Yearling

United Kingdom
197 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2011 :  07:34:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's great to know! Just hope it's not too blooming crowded tomorrow now! LOL.

quote:

Well, not long got back from reptile kingdom!,
Very impressed, the shop looks fantastic,staff very knowledgable and friendly. Although its still new and not fully stocked yet,might have just seen my next little buddy!!!!will be back there very soon!!

Go to Top of Page

LittlestarRed
Yearling

United Kingdom
197 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2011 :  21:04:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Picked up our little royal today, he's a cutie! :). The breeder was really nice to deal with and she has a beautiful collection! Hubby is already wanting another! Lol!

Go to Top of Page

LittlestarRed
Yearling

United Kingdom
197 Posts

Posted - 24/10/2011 :  18:56:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We hit Reptile Kingdom today! Bloody Mental busy and John Terry didn't show anyway! LOL. We ended up leaving with a Brazilian Rainbow Boa(and very empty pockets! LOL), so that's 2 snakes in as many days! I'm happy if a little frantic about getting everthing right! We had done our research but weren't supposed to be getting the BRB till Xmas! Just hope the Kids will be happy with beans on toast for dinner for a few weeks! LOL

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000