Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 24/10/2011 :  19:29:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congrats on the BRB and sod the budget - do kids ever notice what they're eating as long as it's something they're used to, bless.

You mean after all that hype the Great Man never appeared? What a load of ...well...balls!!

You, know, I've often wondered if these celeb 'personalities' really do actually exist ...

Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 24/10/2011 :  20:03:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think a BRB may be coming home with me soon, have to hold off a few months but I have a planned 4 snake vivariums and only 3 snakes, you maths is obvious lol.

Look forward to picks of your BRB.

Go to Top of Page

Regalmatt
Hatchling

United Kingdom
60 Posts

Posted - 24/10/2011 :  20:12:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, you guys are going to be busy! Just googled brb and what a stunning snake!! Insanely jealous.
I've spoken to your royal breeder, and I'm going to have the normal after hatching and feeding well, I can't wait! Hope its hungry when it pops out lol!
That's another forum you'll have to join!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Regalmatt
Hatchling

United Kingdom
60 Posts

Posted - 24/10/2011 :  21:41:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow,you guys are going to be busy!!! I just googled BRB, what a beautiful snake! Insanely jealous.
Ive spoken to your breeder and I'm having the normal from the clutch due to hatch soon, will just have to wait a while to make sure it's feeding well. Can't wait, hope it's hungry when it pops out!! Lol.

Oops didn't realise I'd posted twice!

Edited by - Regalmatt on 25/10/2011 07:58:09
Go to Top of Page

LittlestarRed
Yearling

United Kingdom
197 Posts

Posted - 25/10/2011 :  22:36:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Glad you spoke to Heidi, she was really nice and her snakes are so gorgeous! Hope you'll be as happy with your little royal as we are with ours! He's still un-named but Hubby wants to call him 'Hector' WTF!! LOL.
The little BRB is lovely, he was in blue yest when we bought him but not now so hopefully in a few days he'll shed and be all bright and shiny for his first Pics!

Royals:1.2 Normals 'Hector'(He's my Baby! lol),'Lily' & 'Satan',0.1 Albino 'Alice', 0.2 Bumblebees 'Belle' & 'unnamed', 0.1 Pinstripe 'Stripy', 1.0 Pastel het Albino 'Pasty' 1.0 HG Woma 'Helix' & 0.1 Lesser 'Honey' 1.0 Enchi 'Max',0.1 Pewter Fader 'Pandora' and 1.0 Clown 'Krusty'. Others: 0.1 Corn 'Nagini', 1.0 BRB 'Juju', 1.0 Honduran BCI 'Lucius', 1.1 Beardies 'Beanie and Snuggle' and 1.0 Yemen Chameleon 'Jasper'(a.k.a Hissy Fusspot).
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000