The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 Cheapest possible food supplier

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
konrad1982 Posted - 26/06/2012 : 14:00:47
Hi guys. Could you tell me who would be possibly cheapest frozen food supplier? I know we had that topic before but maybe you have found someone cheaper and better. Thanks
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Bluepoolshark Posted - 28/06/2012 : 16:52:49
quote:
Originally posted by Kelfezond

Some of the bad quality rats and mice I've had generally "fall apart" when I defrost them, I also had a bout of rat pups that were all regurgitated the next morning once

Ahhhh, guess mine have been good quality then, never experienced that sort of thing when defrosting!
Kelfezond Posted - 28/06/2012 : 16:38:51
Some of the bad quality rats and mice I've had generally "fall apart" when I defrost them, I also had a bout of rat pups that were all regurgitated the next morning once
Bluepoolshark Posted - 28/06/2012 : 15:46:13
How do you tell whether you are getting good or bad quality rats/mice?
konrad1982 Posted - 26/06/2012 : 18:50:22
Cheers. Have you ever heard about TSM Reptiles? They have very similar prices however if your order is under £75 you pay £9.99 for delivery, with order above £75 you pay £7 delivery and above £125 your delivery is free.Seems not to be bad too.
Kelfezond Posted - 26/06/2012 : 17:47:22
And you can pay with your card online or via PayPal
Kelfezond Posted - 26/06/2012 : 17:46:29
I can't check at the moment as im on their mobile site but I believe it was about 20 quid for a large box which can fit a lot of rodents in
konrad1982 Posted - 26/06/2012 : 17:38:36
Cheers mate. I read some comments on their website and everybody seems to be happy with their service. Could you tell me how much do they charge for delivery and if it is possible to place order and pay online?
Kelfezond Posted - 26/06/2012 : 15:05:57
I bulk buy from A&N frozen foods online as firstly it's much cheaper, secondly I've never had a problem with quality and thirdly if I buy my normal amount from my local reptile store I'll empty their freezers haha
konrad1982 Posted - 26/06/2012 : 14:41:33
Good point but I would never thought that it may be something wrong with frozen rat or mouse. Local supplier are always good but if you have a few snakes and on each rat you have to pay 30,40 or 50p more the difference is easy to notice.
Lincsfox Posted - 26/06/2012 : 14:15:38
I've found that cheap isn't usually good. I've only got 1 royal so not much point bulk buying, so just go to my local supplier, good quality, which is the most important thing to me.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000