The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 New Royals from Kempton

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
LittlestarRed Posted - 19/08/2012 : 23:18:26
Hey all,

Well Kempton was great! I'd never been to a Rep expo before and I loved it!

We went with intentions of looking for something specific and came away with 3 new Royals. None of which were part of 'the plan'! Hubby was like a kid in a sweet shop! haha!

So here are pics.

Female CB12 Pewter Fader:

Male CB12 Enchi:

Female Normal:

Sorry, bad pic! She's a bitey so and so (got me already!) and I don't want to stress her too much so I'll get better pics when I can!

All in all I'm pleased not what we went for, but Hubby was never going to leave empty handed, plus we brought non rep keeping family members along and they really enjoyed it too!! :)
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lotabob Posted - 22/08/2012 : 12:36:56
PLEASE call the first one Darth Fader.

Baobab Posted - 22/08/2012 : 11:16:33
Its a bit ironic I suppose that your normal that is a little bitey seems to have a smiley icon just up and left from the bottom of the picture.
LittlestarRed Posted - 22/08/2012 : 10:54:43
Thanks everyone! They are all settling in well, apart from the female normal. Wow she is feisty! Really defensive! Strikes all over the place when I change her water and has got me twice now! Hopefully once she's settled in I can handle her and prove that she's safe with us. Trust Hubby not to ask about temperament before buying her! That's the last time I leave him alone taking to a stall holder at a Reptile Expo! LOL

Now we have to think of names for them. My Son wants to call the Enchi 'Max' but the others are un-named. Any suggestions?
Lotabob Posted - 21/08/2012 : 18:10:51
Oh a few mites are just one of those things, little hitch hikers, she is a stunning snake regardless. You'll soon have her mite free and happy. I'd be over the moon with her too, I am not strictly a morph fan but she is stunning.
LittlestarRed Posted - 21/08/2012 : 17:43:52
Thanks Bob! Well spotted! She's already being treated as I spotted them when we got her home. Luckily I had a can of Callingtons handy as another newbie we picked up a week or so back had mites too! *sigh*.

Other than that I'm over the moon with her!

quote:
Originally posted by Lotabob

Good looking snakes. Just double check the Female CB12 Pewter Fader over for mites, I can see a few blackish rounded marks at the edge of scales on the belly and one on the face, it may just be markings or picked up a bit of substrate but better to be safe than sorry.

Lotabob Posted - 21/08/2012 : 12:46:01
Good looking snakes. Just double check the Female CB12 Pewter Fader over for mites, I can see a few blackish rounded marks at the edge of scales on the belly and one on the face, it may just be markings or picked up a bit of substrate but better to be safe than sorry.
Cookie Posted - 20/08/2012 : 23:39:08
quote:
Originally posted by Fezza

Holy cr@p!!! That pewter fader is amazing, WANT

Took the words right out my mouth! Stunning!
Fezza Posted - 20/08/2012 : 07:37:11
Holy cr@p!!! That pewter fader is amazing, WANT
Baobab Posted - 20/08/2012 : 00:15:08
You got some beauties there. I Suppose I should be grateful we live miles away from any expos, it would be impossible not to come away with new family members. Its difficult enough to come out of our localish pet shop without a new snake.
Jayde Posted - 19/08/2012 : 23:49:56
Pretty pretty pretty :) enchi's are really growing on me, there's that little quality about them that I can't quite pin point!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000