The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Had a small Escape Attempt today...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kylashnikov Posted - 25/03/2010 : 17:55:13
As I was changing Dorians water he thought it'd be a laugh to try and get out of his Vivarium.

I'm assuming this means he's feeling a little more confident now... But sadly after three feed attempts he has yet to eat. :(

Trying to get him back in was a slight struggle, he's a lot stronger than he looks and I tried to guide him in as opposed to using excess force.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
HannahB Posted - 19/04/2010 : 00:00:59
haha royals keep you on your toes dont they!
STICKS Posted - 25/03/2010 : 18:53:23
Hi there well saved thay are crafty don't take your eyes off. I have a handy little tool some may frown on it but if you go to BQ thay sell a very handy long rad roller arm no sharp edges nice a round and long and strong just to be used as a guide.
very handy after feeding you dont want to handle them. Sometimes they will curl around it just leave it in the viv till thay uncoil
it does'nt seem to bother them it's handy having it just in case he trys to do another brake for it.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000