The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Decision made

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
GirlHarry Posted - 30/04/2010 : 09:17:03
The MINUTE i move out of the family home [damn student debts ] i WILL be getting one of these. I've had my eye on one in a local rep store and keep getting him out for a cuddle. I.MUST.HAVE.HIM.! Or if he's been sold [more than likely], then a different one. But i do need a dwarf burm. They're just so pretty

[Picture from the dark side, using as an example]

5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mischang Posted - 03/05/2010 : 22:44:37
yes i see and i have come across it lol thats the one that confused me so i joined here u really have to read between the lines on there dont ya
Blackecho Posted - 30/04/2010 : 12:31:59
RFUK is probably the largest reptile forum around currently, but because of that there are a lot of idiots on there. There is some very good information, but it can be hard to find amongst all the dross. Whereas on here, its more friendly and the helpful information seems easier to find.
GirlHarry Posted - 30/04/2010 : 12:26:48
quote:
Originally posted by mischang

please can you tell me wat the dark side is alot of people mention it but no one says wat it is ??

reptileforums.co.uk, and yes, boze is right, they can be very argumentative. They see asking for advice / a question to be answered as a weakness instead of a positive thing [that people actually WANT to learn]. They can be quite deamening. Which is why this forum's better, there're people here who are highly experienced, and others which are complete newbies, but nobody gets treated unfairly or with prejudice.

TRP ftw!
boze Posted - 30/04/2010 : 12:09:21
The dark side is the RFUK forum, simply because pretty much every thread turns into an argument of some sort...

D
mischang Posted - 30/04/2010 : 11:31:06
please can you tell me wat the dark side is alot of people mention it but no one says wat it is ??

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000