The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 what do you think?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptiledanny Posted - 09/06/2010 : 17:39:04
this is my setup for my royal that i will be getting from donny.
what do you think?

this is the whole tank

this is the warm side

the cold side

the warm hide

the whole tank consists of 2 medium exo terra hides, 1 exo terra medium water bowl, aspen bedding and 1 exo terra standing plant.

what do you think?

14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
reptiledanny Posted - 11/06/2010 : 21:51:36
so desert feels with some trees
Blackecho Posted - 11/06/2010 : 19:54:56
Rodent burrows in West Africa.
reptiledanny Posted - 11/06/2010 : 16:10:19
where does a royal live? in rainforest, desert, as i would like to get as natural as i can
spor Posted - 11/06/2010 : 00:16:47
yeah what ever you want the snake will not be bothered by what the image is. its the security created by light not getting in and it not being able to see out.
Blackecho Posted - 10/06/2010 : 21:10:57
Whatever you like
reptiledanny Posted - 10/06/2010 : 20:45:59
ok then i will print out some designs as if i buy some i will end up cutting them too small and ruining them. what kind of design, rain forest, desert, underwater?
Blackecho Posted - 10/06/2010 : 10:14:06
That's the good thing about RUB's, they're opaque so not as open. I would put something along at least the long back wall, probably the two end walls too personally.

Like this:
reptiledanny Posted - 10/06/2010 : 07:56:15
quote:
Originally posted by Blackecho

How many do you want and roughly what size, you can have them for nowt if I have them.

ill have any, about 10 inches long, not bothered really bowt size, if it is to big i can just cut them down.

i was thinking about putting something round the back to make it more secure, will it make the snake feel better alot more?
spor Posted - 10/06/2010 : 01:00:49
looks good. you could maybe put some background or dark card around the back and sides to make it feel even more secure.
Blackecho Posted - 09/06/2010 : 20:34:33
How many do you want and roughly what size, you can have them for nowt if I have them.
reptiledanny Posted - 09/06/2010 : 19:50:42
please BE. i was guna buy a big piece and then cut it down and out some in monty's viv and some in the royals but that would be better. how much do you want for them ( a few pieces and how big are the off cuts?)
Blackecho Posted - 09/06/2010 : 19:12:36
Looks good. Danny, I could bring you some bark to Donny if you wanted I have loads of off-cuts spare.
reptiledanny Posted - 09/06/2010 : 18:01:59
im going to the shop again on sunday so will see of the have small pieces as there is not enough room for anything big, thanks for coments
Welly Posted - 09/06/2010 : 17:54:23
Looks good. Have you got any cork bark? Just a small amount even an offcut would be a good idea as it's better at starting the shedding. The cave's are really smooth so not ideal. I've watched both mine use cork bark.

It's not essential though

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000