The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Isis pictures (lots of pics, DUW)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
IncurableFlirt Posted - 19/07/2010 : 22:34:38
This is my normal female Royal, Isis. This little girl is an 09, but had refused to eat for almost a month and a half. With patience and diligence in trying, I finally got her back into eating again, so she's still a little on the small side. I don't know her weight, as I don't have a scale, but she is 25.5 inches long as of the 14th of July.

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
IncurableFlirt Posted - 21/07/2010 : 18:55:23
Thanks for the compliments guys. One of these days, when my female gets a lot bigger, I do plan to breed them. They aren't het for anything, so the offspring will more than likely just be normals. Still, I'd love the learning experience and would probably just end up keeping the offspring (unless I could be assured they'd find good homes, lol!). I feel prepared for that future, since my adult Corn laid eggs in early June and I'm not-so-patiently waiting for them to hatch. It will probably be another year or two before I can breed the pythons, though. My female was off food for too long and is still a tiny thing. We'll get there eventually.
Jody McGrath Posted - 20/07/2010 : 21:59:12
Again, nice pictures and a gorgeous girl you got. Are you going to breed them?
mischang Posted - 20/07/2010 : 21:29:43
nice piccys again !!
IncurableFlirt Posted - 20/07/2010 : 20:45:53
Thanks guys, I appreciate the compliments on her. As for the names....I kinda have a thing about "god/goddess" names. Many of my snakes are named after deities. Egyptian ones just seemed right for Royals.
AlannaJohan Posted - 20/07/2010 : 13:02:46
1st things 1st, I *love* the Egyptian names

Back to the photos, Isis is just lovely. A really vibrant colour. Congrats on getting her eating again too!
Robert Posted - 20/07/2010 : 09:44:52
Good looking royal :)

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000