The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Kelfezond's Snakes [Picture Heavy]

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kelfezond Posted - 19/12/2010 : 20:32:02
I thought I'd make a whole new thread and post pictures of all the snakes here instead of maintaining 3 + threads for each snake, this way people can compare the sizes if they're thinking of getting a snake as I have younglings at the moment and will one day have big fat adults :)

So first up is my first snake, Valhalla. She's a moody little girl of unknown age (We estimated it about 10 months - 11 months though going by BlackEchoes weight graph (although as his graph shows us weight can vary incredible amounts from snake to snake)

Her first rat and she took it straight away!

Had a bit of a wrestle with it!

And struggled with those damn front legs!

Got it down eventually, even if she had to tie herself in a knot

Here she is after, a nice full tummy!

Here is Valhalla once I put her back into her viv, roaming around for a nice place to digest that big meal

This brings us onto my second addition, Diablo- He was born 15th September 2010 so he's very young, he's eating like a trooper now after having assist feeding for his first few feeds.

I think having a picture of Micky Mouse on his floor for that week probably helped his appetite

This is my uncle playing with him earlier, he's like a big kid :D

And my newest addition, Cleopatra- she was born in March so she's a bit older than Diablo but is very small for her age. Only one picture of her so far since she likes her privacy, she fed with me today for the first time and hit the mouse harder than either of the other two, Might rename her lightning since she's by far the fastest striker.

Also: please ignore the messy rub she just decided today to leave shedding and poo everywhere it has been cleaned out :)

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kelfezond Posted - 21/06/2011 : 15:38:46
Thanks Tawfik :D I never saw you comment on this :)

Didn't take me long to get this collection up I'm sure you'll be here in no time :D

Here's another picture I dug out today.

Tawfik47 Posted - 27/05/2011 : 22:07:03
Hey Kelf, i think it's my first time seeing this thread, u got really a good collection of royals and a huge good looking Boa, hope some day i'll have a collection simillar to yours
Kelfezond Posted - 21/05/2011 : 20:34:18
Been a while since I've added anything but here we go!!

Some pictures of my lovely new pin, Lilith.

Kelfezond Posted - 14/04/2011 : 23:40:56
Probably then axanthic het pins
karl Posted - 14/04/2011 : 21:08:58
ooo, jigsaws on the way? That was my plan with my mojave, that or spimos
Kelfezond Posted - 14/04/2011 : 16:12:35
Yeah I can't wait :D
reptiledanny Posted - 14/04/2011 : 16:03:11
I love it when you get a new snake and they are in shed, means you get some lovely colours that amaze you in a few days
sandi Posted - 14/04/2011 : 15:51:42
Stunning! but the mojave gets my vote!
Kelfezond Posted - 14/04/2011 : 13:17:04
New Pinstripe :D

sandi Posted - 14/04/2011 : 08:45:33
Blimey, i'll bring me sunglasses then!
Kelfezond Posted - 13/04/2011 : 23:15:48
You should see him in person Sandi, about a thousand times more vivid colours. I'll get a new camera later and get some good quality pics
sandi Posted - 13/04/2011 : 22:12:45
Wow! at last a morph that really wows me! I'm a nut for our normal royal friends but that is just stunning!
Tawfik47 Posted - 13/04/2011 : 09:30:55
wow! what a beautiful colors, nice snake.
Lotabob Posted - 12/04/2011 : 23:05:24
Is that a bit of retained shed above the eye and a few spots down the back too?

Beautiful, looks like its faded in the wash with its pale colours.
GMac Posted - 12/04/2011 : 23:04:54
cracker Kelf, looking good
Kelfezond Posted - 12/04/2011 : 21:38:24
SON OF A!!!

Forgot to take my camera off of low quality for my videos so these photos are pooor quality, nevermind Enjoy! My new Mojave!

Laws Posted - 04/04/2011 : 14:59:45
well i came down in the nite (have a cold and need more medcine hehe ) and zac was out attempting to wrap around the guard , he cant wrap round the bottom , i was just wondering dont want him burning himself :)
Kelfezond Posted - 04/04/2011 : 14:55:47
I've never really felt the bottom of mine but I suppose it would be quite hot yes. Diablo sometimes wraps around the guard but he can never hold on for more than 5 minutes and falls off again.
Laws Posted - 04/04/2011 : 14:32:40
hey , can i ask about ur guard ? the gap looks about the same from the bulb to the guard as mine , does the bottom of yours get really hot ? not so much the sides , just the bottom ? felt mine earlier and it felt uncomfortably hot , hoever he wont be wrapping around the bottom i guess . your guys are very cute :)
Kelfezond Posted - 04/04/2011 : 11:58:13
She's a big softy, even with RI she doesn't get angry with me poking her

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000