The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Blitz in the sun

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Tawfik47 Posted - 12/07/2011 : 11:21:03
Yesterday i had to clean Blitz viv and it was so hot and sunny outside, so i took those photos.

10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Tawfik47 Posted - 16/07/2011 : 20:54:38
Thank you very much and many thanks to kind ppl here who helped me with all that.
Evolution Morphs Posted - 14/07/2011 : 12:43:11
Been following the progress on blitz and I must say he's coming on very well
Well done buddy
BlueDragon Posted - 14/07/2011 : 11:25:21
I agree too. He's looking so much better these days. And all shiny as well! He looks a happy boy : )
Tawfik47 Posted - 14/07/2011 : 11:08:33
I hope that Bob that day will be my greatest.
Lotabob Posted - 13/07/2011 : 14:11:15
You've worked magic on him you really have, he was in quite a state when you got him and now he looks totally normal and healthy. It wont be too long before he gets the hunger and starts eating again.
Tawfik47 Posted - 13/07/2011 : 09:13:24
Thank u very much Bob and BATS, i really do agree with u about he is getting back his health.
i can see the difference clearly between him when i bought him 3 months ago and now, as u said his skin looks much better, he started moving aroud in his viv more frequently (shedding, pooing, no ticks any more, no water blisters ...etc), he become more confident and comfort
n/a Posted - 12/07/2011 : 14:16:24
He's looking really really good - and the pics are great!

I'd hazard a guess and say that he's still fasting; as Bob says he's not the fattest royal around but no way does he look underweight. If it's any consolation, my Surahi is still not eating; she's broken her fast a couple of times and so of course that's a comfort to know; it must be awful when they just go on fasting, but that is how royals are.

There is definitely nothing wrong with him, judging by those pics, and I hope he starts eating soon for you.
Lotabob Posted - 12/07/2011 : 13:45:48
Beautiful snake, he is looking a tiny bit skinny but I wouldn't say any more skinny than when you first got him. His skin though is a million times better, you've really done well there getting him back to health. Feeding will be next I'm sure.
Tawfik47 Posted - 12/07/2011 : 12:51:04
Yes he is
stumpy Posted - 12/07/2011 : 12:44:58
Very nice photos, is he still fasting??

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000