The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Our new addition and her home :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
will555driver Posted - 22/10/2011 : 21:29:16

Trying her best to climb onto the camera!

10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
reptilemadd Posted - 23/10/2011 : 19:25:20
No you don't have to stick to the seven days I fed my newest arrival the same day I got her although see gave a pretty good hint see'd eat it as she tried to eat my hand on more than one occasion lol, but also you have to remember it depends on the snakes own personality good luck picking a name, that can be more stressfull than looking after the snake......
Oh How Original Posted - 23/10/2011 : 17:01:46
quote:
Originally posted by will555driver

quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

she looks very nice, although from that first picture she looks quite underweight. where did you buy her from??

I got her from my local exotic store. We had a good look around at others first and she was actually one of the chunkier ones. I can see what you mean but I think its the photo. She is due a feed but as she has just arrived and is settling in im gunna give it a couple extra days before I try. She has literally just shed today. Seems to have come off all in one which I think is a good sign? Desperate to get her out and inspect how she now looks but havent even had her a week yet so trying to resist! I want to get some scales to keep an eye on her growth though. Only thing I havent got.

I think it is just the picture... In the second to last one and last one you can tell she isn't, it's just a light I think making her spine look luminous.
Get some digital scales, they are only about a tenner or so
And you don't have to stick to bang on 7 days before attempting a feed or handle.
Although I do like to get mine feeding before handling.
Also check to make sure she has no retained eye caps
will555driver Posted - 23/10/2011 : 15:50:34
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

she looks very nice, although from that first picture she looks quite underweight. where did you buy her from??

I got her from my local exotic store. We had a good look around at others first and she was actually one of the chunkier ones. I can see what you mean but I think its the photo. She is due a feed but as she has just arrived and is settling in im gunna give it a couple extra days before I try. She has literally just shed today. Seems to have come off all in one which I think is a good sign? Desperate to get her out and inspect how she now looks but havent even had her a week yet so trying to resist! I want to get some scales to keep an eye on her growth though. Only thing I havent got.

will555driver Posted - 23/10/2011 : 15:41:13
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

Bless. What are you calling her? Pretty snake.

Havent decided on a name yet. Finfing it hard to pick. Maybe once we get to know her a bit more a name will come to us.
reptiledanny Posted - 23/10/2011 : 12:32:48
Tawfik47 Posted - 23/10/2011 : 08:52:09
Very sweet little snake looks great, hope she will shed perfectly for u, u will be surprized how gorgeous she will look after her first shed with u
Congrats again on your first royal
n/a Posted - 23/10/2011 : 00:44:56
Bless. What are you calling her? Pretty snake.
mystra Posted - 22/10/2011 : 22:10:16
so pretty! :) even in blue she's very cute!
will555driver Posted - 22/10/2011 : 21:47:35
Thank you! Couldnt not get a couple of snaps before we let her settle in.Yup she is in blue at the mo so should look even brighter when she is done :) Couldnt be happoer with her.
Evolution Morphs Posted - 22/10/2011 : 21:30:57
Lovely picture
Is she/he in blue ?

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000