The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Magnus, Ruby & Lilith.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
C-Ruby Posted - 29/04/2012 : 16:59:51

This is Magnus, Ruby & Lilith. I got Magnus on the 27th of December 2011, I cant' believe I was ever scared of him! He's like a soppy little puppy. (:

A week or so later I took on Ruby and Lilith from an unwilling keeper. They came in such a bad condition I was furious. Their bedding was sharp, shredded up glossy paper just piled ontop of the older stuff. The fumes of it all was so strong I had to cover my mouth up whilst cleaning.

Lilith seems to have taken a bad turn lately, but I'm going to get her back on the mend ASAP. (:
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JB2012 Posted - 03/05/2012 : 01:01:05

Great pic's, and well done for rescuing the latest additions!

Hope Lilith gets well soon
Tawfik47 Posted - 30/04/2012 : 11:11:04
Nice pics with nice effects
n/a Posted - 29/04/2012 : 18:36:57
Ah yes - didn't like to say, but Lilith's a villain in the Jewish Bible, the Talmud. Because she and her offspring were driven out into the desert (after her brief sojourn as Adam's wife before the more submissive Eve - don't ask me where all the offspring came from; perhaps like a snake she laid eggs; she has an affinity with snakes - figures lol) she was accused as an enemy to children and babies - and apparently, if a child smiled and seemed to be having a lively dream, it was advised to rap its nose and bring it out of it fast, as it was communing with ...shock horror, Lilith!

Lol!
C-Ruby Posted - 29/04/2012 : 18:16:30
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

quote:
Originally posted by C-Ruby

Haha, that's awesome. I like to take it as sarcasam giving her the name of something evil (like alot of people think snakes are) when she's really just a big softie ^^

Ha - Lilith isn't evil!

The 'evil' tag comes from the way in which other religions (which shall be nameless) supplanted Pagan deities. Political badmouthing.

Lilith is a powerful and benign moon Goddess.

Bit of an accident how I came to have the name but I'm proud of it and it's very very difficult to live up to. But very honoured to bear it.

That's why I loved the name for her, being a Pagan myself. Alot of people only know it by the child eating demon or whatever it was from the Jewish (I think) history (:
n/a Posted - 29/04/2012 : 17:31:32
quote:
Originally posted by C-Ruby

Haha, that's awesome. I like to take it as sarcasam giving her the name of something evil (like alot of people think snakes are) when she's really just a big softie ^^

Ha - Lilith isn't evil!

The 'evil' tag comes from the way in which other religions (which shall be nameless) supplanted Pagan deities. Political badmouthing.

Lilith is a powerful and benign moon Goddess.

Bit of an accident how I came to have the name but I'm proud of it and it's very very difficult to live up to. But very honoured to bear it.
ppl_clectr Posted - 29/04/2012 : 17:27:11
Gorgeous looking contrast...you need some color pics too!
C-Ruby Posted - 29/04/2012 : 17:27:03
n/a Posted - 29/04/2012 : 17:21:29
Ha! I have a namesnake!!!!

(Well Kelf has a Lilith too.)

Gorgeous pics and snakes and get well soon to Lilith from Lilith!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000