The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Need some help please

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mark_92 Posted - 18/05/2012 : 15:58:37
I was on gumtree and seen sombody selling a reduced patterern royal for £70 and i though that was a decent price? I got a pic of him so if anybody could tell me if he is a reduced or just a nice normal would be very helpful, thanks in advance.

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 18/05/2012 : 17:40:18
quote:
Originally posted by mark_92

Yeah i have no breeding plans at all for the coming years, doubt my mum would like that lol yeah he is a stunning boy and same with yours mate :D

Thanks Mark, I'll tell him, though he is already a regal little git, bless!

Hope you get that royal if it's as good as its pics, keep us posted.
ppl_clectr Posted - 18/05/2012 : 16:49:11
Hi Mark, he is reduced...it means that the "alien heads" are absent in most of his lighter areas. Nice acquisition :)
mark_92 Posted - 18/05/2012 : 16:43:10
Yeah i have no breeding plans at all for the coming years, doubt my mum would like that lol yeah he is a stunning boy and same with yours mate :D
n/a Posted - 18/05/2012 : 16:15:10

This is Shahi, who is cf10 - he's really high yellow. Just shows the variation in even wild caught unhybridised royals (a cb royal may have anything in it as so many cb 'normals' are results of breeding for visual morphs.)

And his pattern lacks a lot of 'aliens' -

So it's very hard to tell as 'normal' is anything BUT normal in the royal ...

If you're not planning on banking on this snake as part of a breeding
project, I'd say it's a very pretty snake at an excellent price, and worth having. I bought Surahi, who is a 'dinker' and looks very mojave, for £135, and she is just nice to have around ...
Kelfezond Posted - 18/05/2012 : 16:14:25
If thats his natural colour not effected by a flash then I'd say so he's gorgeous :) worth viewing him first though, depends if you like him.
mark_92 Posted - 18/05/2012 : 16:07:29
Okay doke cheers bud, you think hes worth £70? lol
Kelfezond Posted - 18/05/2012 : 16:01:21
It's a nice looking royal, not sure what he means by reduced pattern on it, in my experience reduced and "nice looking royal" mean pretty much the same thing, it's not genetic until proven so not much difference scientifically between reduced and just pretty.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000