The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 anyone in essex area

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Dibzy-Time Posted - 09/11/2009 : 01:34:06
is there anyone in essex area on this site?
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dibzy-Time Posted - 15/11/2009 : 16:53:23
kool my spikes havin a rough time sheddin so its pillow case time i rekon
STICKS Posted - 15/11/2009 : 11:52:50
quote:
Originally posted by Dibzy-Time

quote:
Originally posted by STICKS

quote:

Elvis??? mark what ones that. I know pauo; buh dnt no the names of any of the others that work there

mark works the gate and jane is in the booth.

^^^^ayeeee gate jane both? unless marks the 1 with the peircings and jane is the girl with the red n black hair??

ooooh elvis is a croc monitor....hahaha is he the one next to boing the caiman?

Hi there yes sounds like jane she has red glass and tats. AT the moment my python (bones)is in the rub with some mice i have covered it with a placket its still stikeing at me the viv is all sorted now. Will let you now how i get on.ps it shed out this week to.
Dibzy-Time Posted - 14/11/2009 : 18:30:54
quote:
Originally posted by STICKS

quote:

Elvis??? mark what ones that. I know pauo; buh dnt no the names of any of the others that work there

mark works the gate and jane is in the booth.

^^^^ayeeee gate jane both? unless marks the 1 with the peircings and jane is the girl with the red n black hair??

ooooh elvis is a croc monitor....hahaha is he the one next to boing the caiman?
STICKS Posted - 14/11/2009 : 13:12:33
quote:

Hi there mark works the gate and jane is in the booth. elvis is the crock or is it a gater ???.
Dibzy-Time Posted - 12/11/2009 : 19:14:48
STICKS Posted - 12/11/2009 : 18:20:47
quote:

HEHEHE HOT CHOC LOL. I WORK DOWN THERE AS WELL. I WORK IN THE PITS LOL LOOOVE IT GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET IIIIN!!!. JUNGLE PHASE IS OK NOT THAT GREAT. THERES A SHOP IN RAINHAM CALLED COLD BLOODED AND TBH I WOULDNT BUY ANY WHERE EALSE NOW.....

Hi there, what do you do you must know my mate mark that works there,back on subject been to cold bloobed met elvis scary or what very nice green tree boa's . and that snapping turtle hear from you soon Dave,ps Going to do the viv this weekend and hopefully get same
photo's see ya.
Dibzy-Time Posted - 11/11/2009 : 18:27:38
HEHEHE HOT CHOC LOL. I WORK DOWN THERE AS WELL. I WORK IN THE PITS LOL LOOOVE IT GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET IIIIN!!!. JUNGLE PHASE IS OK NOT THAT GREAT. THERES A SHOP IN RAINHAM CALLED COLD BLOODED AND TBH I WOULDNT BUY ANY WHERE EALSE NOW.....
STICKS Posted - 10/11/2009 : 16:54:28
quote:

im in rush green romford. do u go to arena essex dave?

Hi there kate hope your well,i have'nt been to the arena but i have two good friends that work there i hav'nt been to speedway for years i am a gp superbikes bloke but now you mentioned it sounds temting. I take it you go to the shop in hornchurch abbs cross lane ???.is it ok may go along this weekend and have a look. ps i am about 10 mins from the arena,may see ya there,hot choc & mellows..
Dibzy-Time Posted - 09/11/2009 : 20:32:50
im in rush green romford. do u go to arena essex dave?
STICKS Posted - 09/11/2009 : 16:57:57
[quote]Originally posted by Dibzy-Time

is there anyone in essex area on this site?
[/quote

Hi there how are you i live in essex, which area do you live i am in the grays area hope to hear from you soon dave.
chris100575 Posted - 09/11/2009 : 13:42:39
I think I'm just about as far from Essex as it's possible to get without leaving the country!
Dibzy-Time Posted - 09/11/2009 : 12:27:54
jus didnt know if i was with any1 u=in my area on here lol
Danny Action1 Posted - 09/11/2009 : 12:12:24
Other side of Dartford bridge why???

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000