anyone in essex area
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dibzy-Time
Yearling

United Kingdom
298 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2009 :  01:34:06  Show Profile  Click to see Dibzy-Time's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
is there anyone in essex area on this site?

Edited by - Dibzy-Time on 09/11/2009 01:35:00

Danny Action1
Yearling

United Kingdom
322 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2009 :  12:12:24  Show Profile  Click to see Danny Action1's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Other side of Dartford bridge why???

0.1.0 Lemmon Pastel
0.1.0 Albino
1.0.0 Spider
1.0.0 Pastel
1.1.0 Mojave
1.0.0 Het Pied
0.1.0 Pied
0.1.0 Pinstripe
1.0.0 Double het Caramel Glow
0.1.0 Het Orange Ghost
0.1.0 Het Caramel
Go to Top of Page

Dibzy-Time
Yearling

United Kingdom
298 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2009 :  12:27:54  Show Profile  Click to see Dibzy-Time's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
jus didnt know if i was with any1 u=in my area on here lol
Go to Top of Page

chris100575
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
743 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2009 :  13:42:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think I'm just about as far from Essex as it's possible to get without leaving the country!

0.1.0 Royal Python - Princess
0.1.0 BCI - Feather
Go to Top of Page

STICKS
Yearling

United Kingdom
408 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2009 :  16:57:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by Dibzy-Time

is there anyone in essex area on this site?
[/quote

Hi there how are you i live in essex, which area do you live i am in the grays area hope to hear from you soon dave.
Go to Top of Page

Dibzy-Time
Yearling

United Kingdom
298 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2009 :  20:32:50  Show Profile  Click to see Dibzy-Time's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
im in rush green romford. do u go to arena essex dave?
Go to Top of Page

STICKS
Yearling

United Kingdom
408 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2009 :  16:54:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dibzy-Time

im in rush green romford. do u go to arena essex dave?

Hi there kate hope your well,i have'nt been to the arena but i have two good friends that work there i hav'nt been to speedway for years i am a gp superbikes bloke but now you mentioned it sounds temting. I take it you go to the shop in hornchurch abbs cross lane ???.is it ok may go along this weekend and have a look. ps i am about 10 mins from the arena,may see ya there,hot choc & mellows..
Go to Top of Page

Dibzy-Time
Yearling

United Kingdom
298 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2009 :  18:27:38  Show Profile  Click to see Dibzy-Time's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
HEHEHE HOT CHOC LOL. I WORK DOWN THERE AS WELL. I WORK IN THE PITS LOL LOOOVE IT GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET IIIIN!!!. JUNGLE PHASE IS OK NOT THAT GREAT. THERES A SHOP IN RAINHAM CALLED COLD BLOODED AND TBH I WOULDNT BUY ANY WHERE EALSE NOW.....

Edited by - Dibzy-Time on 11/11/2009 19:41:58
Go to Top of Page

STICKS
Yearling

United Kingdom
408 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2009 :  18:20:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

HEHEHE HOT CHOC LOL. I WORK DOWN THERE AS WELL. I WORK IN THE PITS LOL LOOOVE IT GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET IIIIN!!!. JUNGLE PHASE IS OK NOT THAT GREAT. THERES A SHOP IN RAINHAM CALLED COLD BLOODED AND TBH I WOULDNT BUY ANY WHERE EALSE NOW.....

Hi there, what do you do you must know my mate mark that works there,back on subject been to cold bloobed met elvis scary or what very nice green tree boa's . and that snapping turtle hear from you soon Dave,ps Going to do the viv this weekend and hopefully get same
photo's see ya.
Go to Top of Page

Dibzy-Time
Yearling

United Kingdom
298 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2009 :  19:14:48  Show Profile  Click to see Dibzy-Time's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Elvis??? mark what ones that. I know pauo; buh dnt no the names of any of the others that work there
Go to Top of Page

STICKS
Yearling

United Kingdom
408 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2009 :  13:12:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Elvis??? mark what ones that. I know pauo; buh dnt no the names of any of the others that work there

Hi there mark works the gate and jane is in the booth. elvis is the crock or is it a gater ???.
Go to Top of Page

Dibzy-Time
Yearling

United Kingdom
298 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2009 :  18:30:54  Show Profile  Click to see Dibzy-Time's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by STICKS

quote:

mark works the gate and jane is in the booth.

^^^^ayeeee gate jane both? unless marks the 1 with the peircings and jane is the girl with the red n black hair??

ooooh elvis is a croc monitor....hahaha is he the one next to boing the caiman?
Go to Top of Page

STICKS
Yearling

United Kingdom
408 Posts

Posted - 15/11/2009 :  11:52:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by STICKS

quote:

mark works the gate and jane is in the booth.

^^^^ayeeee gate jane both? unless marks the 1 with the peircings and jane is the girl with the red n black hair??

ooooh elvis is a croc monitor....hahaha is he the one next to boing the caiman?

Hi there yes sounds like jane she has red glass and tats. AT the moment my python (bones)is in the rub with some mice i have covered it with a placket its still stikeing at me the viv is all sorted now. Will let you now how i get on.ps it shed out this week to.
Go to Top of Page

Dibzy-Time
Yearling

United Kingdom
298 Posts

Posted - 15/11/2009 :  16:53:23  Show Profile  Click to see Dibzy-Time's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
kool my spikes havin a rough time sheddin so its pillow case time i rekon
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000