The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Finally moved.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
spor Posted - 22/11/2009 : 21:13:18
Hi all been of for a bit with moving house and my granda passing on and production week for panto at work. it has been a crazy few weeks.

Have got every one settled in the house the minute but land lord not really happy about snakes in house, so i will have to move them out to the garage. but its very cold. any suggestions welcome on the best way to heat. I have all snakes in vivs but thinking that a rack system might work better. so will have to buy mats and stats. My other ideas was to built my metal shed inside the garage and insulate it, then i could still maybe keep them in vivs.

any way hope every one is well. hopefully be picking up my pastel Kanu at the end of next week (pay day)
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
spor Posted - 24/11/2009 : 20:29:52
well i have got him to agree to let me keep them in until i can sort something out. and that really could take a while
having to buy mats and stats will not be cheap and with christmas coming up and all.

a plan B is to get power to my wooden shed and insulate it as it is already warmer than garage.
lee2308 Posted - 22/11/2009 : 22:51:28
sorry to hear about your grandad.Perhaps your lanlord would let you keep them in just over the winter

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000