The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 shopping

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ddm10 Posted - 07/02/2010 : 00:08:47
Hi all, want to get some new decor for the viv, anyone know any good sites? I want to get some nice wood and bark to build up a few good hiding places, to try and entice him out of his hide.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
karl Posted - 08/02/2010 : 12:16:37
A good hint if you have wood vivs, get some cheap brush handles (ie the big brush you would sweep the floor with) and cut them to size, I got about £15 for £1.50 each, cut them to size and created strong "branches" across the viv, then wrapped vines around them to make them look better and added foliage. You can also create removeable climbing frames so it's easier to clean the vivs.
Blackecho Posted - 07/02/2010 : 18:00:08
Dunelm, ebay.
reptilekeeper1992 Posted - 07/02/2010 : 17:30:49
try this website

http://www.bigappleherp.com/Zoo-Med-Natural-Cork-Bark

the prices are in american dollars but nothing a currency converter wont handle. The prices go up depending on what size you want.

Or if you want some quick, local reptile shop?
ddm10 Posted - 07/02/2010 : 16:30:43
I just want some of that nice wood and bark pieces that iv'e seen in peoples viv set-up pics, nothing too pricey mind. It's just that my vivs quite big and i want to build up more cover.
richard v Posted - 07/02/2010 : 15:34:12
I have two large pieces of log two hides and 4 artifical plants which give it loads of cover and extra hiding places and he only ever moves from one hide to another or if its nearly feeding time he may come out, I would not waste to much money you can make stuff yourself from un wanted small cartons boxes from around your home.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000