The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 still here

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
spor Posted - 28/02/2010 : 22:40:45
Hi all
hope every one is well and having a good year so far. sorry i haven't been on much but I have been so busy with work i have just about had enough time for all the snake never mind be on here so forgive my long silence.

Everyone doing ok. Dahomey who was the rescue has been doing well. still on mice but eating regularly and shedding well. Gaia has been on and of feeding from before Christmas putting on a bit of weight but very slowly. only 265g and will be a year old in April / May Freyja Had a long fast only eating 4 times in the last 4 months she droped about 20g in weight and is at 300g, but last week she struck well and took so hopefully she will get back to her normal pattern soon. Kanu my pastel on the other hand has been eating enough for everyone. he has out grown them all even though he is half a year younger. he is on weaner rats and is often out looking for more once he has finished it. he is weighing in at 360g. ( and my 3 corns or all doing well no problems with feeding there)

I'll try and get back on to the site more that things have settled down with work.

Talk soon
spor
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Blackecho Posted - 01/03/2010 : 06:20:16
Welcome back mate.
pfleming Posted - 28/02/2010 : 22:44:01
sounds like good news :)

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000