Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

spor
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1226 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2010 :  22:40:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all
hope every one is well and having a good year so far. sorry i haven't been on much but I have been so busy with work i have just about had enough time for all the snake never mind be on here so forgive my long silence.

Everyone doing ok. Dahomey who was the rescue has been doing well. still on mice but eating regularly and shedding well. Gaia has been on and of feeding from before Christmas putting on a bit of weight but very slowly. only 265g and will be a year old in April / May Freyja Had a long fast only eating 4 times in the last 4 months she droped about 20g in weight and is at 300g, but last week she struck well and took so hopefully she will get back to her normal pattern soon. Kanu my pastel on the other hand has been eating enough for everyone. he has out grown them all even though he is half a year younger. he is on weaner rats and is often out looking for more once he has finished it. he is weighing in at 360g. ( and my 3 corns or all doing well no problems with feeding there)

I'll try and get back on to the site more that things have settled down with work.

Talk soon
spor

0.4.0 Royal Python
1.0.0 Pastel Royal
0.1.0 Spider Royal
1.1.0 Carolina Corn Snake
1.0.0 Normal Stripe Corn
1.0.0 Yellow Bellied Turtle

Edited by - spor on 28/02/2010 22:42:06

pfleming
Yearling

247 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2010 :  22:44:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sounds like good news :)

0.0.1 Royal Python!
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2010 :  06:20:16  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back mate.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000