The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 A new little girl

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Robert Posted - 29/05/2010 : 23:06:44
Today we brightened up an otherwise dull miserable bank holiday weekend by acquiring a new royal to our collection, she is a CB09 Black pastel royal with beautiful colours and markings and currently in quarantine away from our other snakes, pictures will follow as soon as she has settled :)
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Robert Posted - 06/06/2010 : 20:58:08
Well my little girl has gone throigh her shed and also pooped and tonight she had her first meal so I am feeling a lot happier now, soon have her onto rats and putting a little bit of bulk on :)
Robert Posted - 02/06/2010 : 19:34:38
Noticed the mites again on Tuesday last week they were bathing the snakes and wiping with Beaphar insect treatment, my black pastel is currently in quarantine and will be for a few weeks yet until I am happy she is clear of any mites and not showing symptoms of any other illness as I said earlier the snakes I have bought from there have turned out fine I am just very cautious to protect the ones I already have:) I will try and get across there and meet up with all from here who make it, it will be good to say hello and chat :)
Blackecho Posted - 02/06/2010 : 19:07:23
Yes, I was going to mention a possible mite problem (nothing confirmed, but suspicion). I will be at the Doncaster shows, yes

A few of us usually meet at the pub across the road from the Dome (next to the cinema) for lunch before going back in again after.
Robert Posted - 02/06/2010 : 19:04:42
I was there on Saturday morning and yes they do but there is no other local supplier or breeder I have found around here, won't complain though because all the snakes I have bought have been healthy and done well so far except for the occaisional mite problem which I have sorted, perhaps we can meet up at Doncaster are you going to the June event ?
Blackecho Posted - 02/06/2010 : 11:09:24
Ah Markham, I was only there last weekend, Dave and Ray are good guys, but they know how to charge!
Robert Posted - 02/06/2010 : 09:31:38
Hi BE, I live near Selby and bought it from Markham near Doncaster
Blackecho Posted - 02/06/2010 : 06:51:01
I didn't know you were in the area Robert, where did you buy it?
Robert Posted - 01/06/2010 : 22:57:36
Hi Steph I got her from Doncaster where I have bought all my pythons so far
spor Posted - 31/05/2010 : 20:19:43
congrats. look forward to seeing pics when settled in.
Blackecho Posted - 30/05/2010 : 09:18:31
Nice one
mischang Posted - 29/05/2010 : 23:24:32
congrats where did u get her from .

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000