The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Going to my 1st Rep show

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
hodgie Posted - 31/05/2010 : 21:39:43
Im thinking of going to my first rep show this year and would appreciate some advice from the more seasoned members please.
I know this is abit hit or miss but are Royal morphs any cheaper than in rep shops, and is it a case of holding out to the end of the day hoping for a bargain? I only ask because i live well down in the sticks in Plymouth and driving to Donny and back i`d be looking at around 600 miles So i`t would probably cost £100 just for the day compared to just phoning a shop and getting them to send my my next Royal.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hodgie Posted - 01/06/2010 : 10:02:20
many thanks
Blackecho Posted - 01/06/2010 : 06:42:23
Yes prices are generally a lot cheaper than at shops or even direct from breeders.

The best prices are either very first thing (IHS members usually get in 30 mins earlier than general public and can snap up bargains) or as you suggested, late on because none of the breeders want to take stock back home with them.

There are shows closer to you than Donny (Portsmouth and Maidstone off the top of my head) but Donny is the largest in the UK, particularly the September show.
mischang Posted - 31/05/2010 : 22:24:33
i dont know but its a dam good question !

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000