The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 First poo, and I'm confused!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Dogstar Posted - 14/06/2010 : 09:30:04
My Royal, Mitch, did his first poo since I've had him during the night, most of it seems normal, white stuff (which I've read is urates?) and general poo like looking stuff (sniggers).
But then there is a big ball of what looks like shed-skin next to him. He only shed just before I got him and I would have noticed the shedding process surely.

Does this have anything to do with his poo/has he brought stuff back up. I haven't moved it for now, as he was half sat on it, and I didn't want to pull, incase it was skin that was attached to him. Any ideas?

Cheers x
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mischang Posted - 14/06/2010 : 20:21:41
well he must be chillaxed ! lol
Dogstar Posted - 14/06/2010 : 17:00:37
yup that'll be it then, it was all rolled up too. I've only had him two weeks, and he's managed to eat, poo and shed. Crikey!
lee2308 Posted - 14/06/2010 : 14:25:51
when mine sheds its always rolled up into a ball and followed by a poo,so i wouldnt worry,probably just missed the blue phase
Dogstar Posted - 14/06/2010 : 13:59:31
oh right, I reckon thats why he's been hiding a lot too. It's just odd as the previous owner said he found it really difficult shedding, but this seems like one big chunk.
He certainly did 'go' alright! Thanks x
mischang Posted - 14/06/2010 : 12:54:18
you may not of noticed as some go blue for a day then just a little dull where as others it takes weeks !
Blackecho Posted - 14/06/2010 : 10:34:30
Could well be a shed, they tend to 'go' when they shed due to all the movement and stretching.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000