The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Bullet's thread

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptiledanny Posted - 20/06/2010 : 15:34:03
i got my royal today, will upload a few shots that i got before i put him in his cage, unfortunatly i wanted a female 2010 baby but hardly anybody had 2010 babies and the poeple that did didn't have any females at all. the person that i bought him off was very good apart from not having any records of him, no feeding, no shedding, aparently a very good feeder, on defrosted small mice. the price was menat to be 60 but since i am 15 and young the guy sed that he would do it for 50 he is a normal het pied and e sed he would maybe have some females in sept so will try and persuade dad on that one. i am so excited. and thank you piers/blackecho for the cork bark, it looks really nice in the tank, although i had to cut it down. i love him so much, and the 2 weeks of no handling will be so hard. will get pics up soon. i now have to think of names, my mum came up with the name 'bullet' which i think is nice but will see over the next month about names. i think that is all i have to say for now...
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
reptiledanny Posted - 12/10/2010 : 19:16:45
yes, hopefully its this weekend that i am getting my new royal het pied female lol, i am so excited lol i cannot wait if it is this weekend
reptiledanny Posted - 06/10/2010 : 07:55:54
quote:
Originally posted by Blackecho

It just means that maybe he's been put off this time. It could be something else entirely though, part of the fun of Royals

definatly, it doesn't worry that he has gone off his food, its just i want to now y lol
Blackecho Posted - 05/10/2010 : 21:04:03
It just means that maybe he's been put off this time. It could be something else entirely though, part of the fun of Royals
reptiledanny Posted - 05/10/2010 : 20:20:38
quote:

Weather has got cold last couple of weeks, don't sweat it

oh, is it the wheather, does that mean whenever it gets cold they will go off there food for a couple of months?
Blackecho Posted - 05/10/2010 : 08:32:55
Weather has got cold last couple of weeks, don't sweat it
reptiledanny Posted - 05/10/2010 : 07:21:21
right, this is twice now that bullet has refused food, he refused last wednesday, and he has now refused last night, he only ways about 220 grams, so surely he is not being fussy already lol
i need to wait for him to start eating again to get him onto rats now lol
Blackecho Posted - 31/08/2010 : 11:53:52
Maybe was being opportunist and looking for more food.
reptiledanny Posted - 31/08/2010 : 11:30:57
well i finally remembered to weigh the mouse tonight, the mouse was 17 grams and bullet is around 170 grams, so is perfectly 10%, but he haxs not gone into his hide all night, i fed him at 9, and was up to 12 in the same room as him, and he didn't go and hide at all, then when i woke at 8 this morning he was still out and about, y is he doing this, its as if he has already digested it as when i went to change his water this morning he came rushing out the tank wanting to be handled? crazy snake, i didn't as pushed him back in but ....????
mischang Posted - 14/08/2010 : 15:47:45
try now to judge on weight alone , if he is happy and feels smooth then just weigh every one shed etc otherwise when it slows down or drops a little ur be panicing lol !!
Blackecho Posted - 14/08/2010 : 10:03:09
Very good.
reptiledanny Posted - 14/08/2010 : 09:20:57
well, does this sound good, when we got him he wieghed ough;y around 105 grams, and i weighed him on wednesday and he weighed 165 grams, is that a good increase in weight, 60 grams since june 20th?
reptiledanny Posted - 08/08/2010 : 14:22:46
i was thinking that, will have to weigh him and weigh his food to see if he is getting 10 percent of his body weight lol
Blackecho Posted - 08/08/2010 : 12:57:03
Maybe he was still hungry and looking to see if he could find more?
reptiledanny Posted - 08/08/2010 : 12:30:59
quote:

lol - fool

lol thanks

is it normal for bullet to be roaming his cage for ages after a feed.
i fed bullet at 9 last night, then my dad went up stairs and had a quick peek at him and he was roaming the cage, i thought nothing of it and i went up to bed at 12 and had a quick peek at him and he was still roaming the cage, thats 3 hours after feeding, is this normal, if not then what is it
Blackecho Posted - 08/08/2010 : 07:54:03
lol - fool
reptiledanny Posted - 07/08/2010 : 21:58:37
well tonight i was feeding bullet and at the end once he had finished i started to make his way up out the faun, he was looking at me, and i though "ohh, i'll see what happens if i start to put my hand near him, and u bet it, he bit me
Blackecho Posted - 04/08/2010 : 18:30:35
Nothing unusual that, 4-6 weeks is quite common.
reptiledanny Posted - 04/08/2010 : 16:38:58
well bulet decided to have an akward feed on monday, he struck at the mouse and bit its leg, so tried to eat it front leg first, he got down to the end of the mouses leg and couldnt eat anything else cuz it was side on, he then couldn't get the mouse leg out his mouth so i had to help, luckily i didn't get bitten and at 10:30 at night it took us a whole hour to start to eat the mouse, lol
edit: he also pood on sat/sun, was his first with me, jjst checking- it is normal for them to poo every 5 weeks?? i think it is but want to check lol
AlannaJohan Posted - 29/07/2010 : 23:10:16
Congrats Danny. Fabulous news.
reptiledanny Posted - 29/07/2010 : 21:59:35
i am so happy, that means now he has finally settled in and i feel good now cuz he fed with only 2 refusals (first week and wed cuz in shed) and he has shed

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000