The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Zith

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Dee_licious1 Posted - 20/07/2010 : 20:00:16
Hi everyone, well Zith came home today - woooooo hoooooo, am defrosting her diner as we speak and will give that to her tonight before I go off to bed, she hasn't been striking in the shop but has eaten overnight so I at least hope she does the same for me.

I will do some photo's of her soon and put them up in the photo section.

Wish us luck as she is my first snake and she is a gorgeous normal Royal with beautiful markings - I know, we all feel that way about our babies :-)

Hugs,

Dee
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
AlannaJohan Posted - 25/07/2010 : 13:23:27
Glad to hear she's home and settling well. I'm sure Xanda will be there with her in no time
Dee_licious1 Posted - 21/07/2010 : 11:47:08
Hiya boze, yes Eddings was the inspiration and why I didn't think of Salmissra I will never know lol. As for feeding, she was due to be fed at the shop last night but they said I could bring her home and try feeding her here. I kept her in the RUB until this morning, now she is busy hiding in the jungle plant bless her. Still, its a lot warmer in the viv than the RUB. I hope she settles in soon :-)
boze Posted - 21/07/2010 : 11:25:39
Congratulations! And good one on the Edding based name! My wee girl's called Salmissra... :-)
Robert Posted - 21/07/2010 : 10:35:30
It's a good idea to leave a few days before trying again to let her settle but worth trying the evening after you got her home as 3 of my royals fed the first night. Enjoy your new lady and will look out for the pics in due course
Dee_licious1 Posted - 21/07/2010 : 09:55:46
Well Zith didn't feed overnight so she is now busy exploring her Viv, lets hope she feeds in 5 days when I try to feed her again.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000