Zith
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dee_licious1
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
10 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2010 :  20:00:16  Show Profile  Visit Dee_licious1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone, well Zith came home today - woooooo hoooooo, am defrosting her diner as we speak and will give that to her tonight before I go off to bed, she hasn't been striking in the shop but has eaten overnight so I at least hope she does the same for me.

I will do some photo's of her soon and put them up in the photo section.

Wish us luck as she is my first snake and she is a gorgeous normal Royal with beautiful markings - I know, we all feel that way about our babies :-)

Hugs,

Dee

Expect the unexpected :-)

1.1.0 Normal Royals
Zith and Xanda

Dee_licious1
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
10 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2010 :  09:55:46  Show Profile  Visit Dee_licious1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well Zith didn't feed overnight so she is now busy exploring her Viv, lets hope she feeds in 5 days when I try to feed her again.

1.1.0 Normal Royals
Zith and Xanda
Go to Top of Page

Robert
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
957 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2010 :  10:35:30  Show Profile  Visit Robert's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's a good idea to leave a few days before trying again to let her settle but worth trying the evening after you got her home as 3 of my royals fed the first night. Enjoy your new lady and will look out for the pics in due course

Go to Top of Page

boze
Yearling

United Kingdom
408 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2010 :  11:25:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congratulations! And good one on the Edding based name! My wee girl's called Salmissra... :-)

0.1.0. Royal (Salmissra)
0.0.1. Western Hognose (Spiderman)

quote:
Originally posted by ruxpin64
I'm so happy I may lay on my back and pee in the air like a baby!

Go to Top of Page

Dee_licious1
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
10 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2010 :  11:47:08  Show Profile  Visit Dee_licious1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hiya boze, yes Eddings was the inspiration and why I didn't think of Salmissra I will never know lol. As for feeding, she was due to be fed at the shop last night but they said I could bring her home and try feeding her here. I kept her in the RUB until this morning, now she is busy hiding in the jungle plant bless her. Still, its a lot warmer in the viv than the RUB. I hope she settles in soon :-)

1.1.0 Normal Royals
Zith and Xanda
Go to Top of Page

AlannaJohan
Yearling

United Kingdom
162 Posts

Posted - 25/07/2010 :  13:23:27  Show Profile  Visit AlannaJohan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Glad to hear she's home and settling well. I'm sure Xanda will be there with her in no time

Alanna
With Maya, Stan & Lucie (Alaskan Malamutes), Bruce (Royal Python) and Keith (fiance, lol).
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000