The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 AOL DIRECT DEBITS

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lettsy1 Posted - 03/03/2011 : 07:18:50
Hi guys, sorry not been on for a while, loads going on here! Just taken in 2 more royals so total 5 royals, 1 western hog and a corn all in less than a year!

Anyway, what i wanted to warn you all is that there has been a 'computer error' with AOL, checked my bank yesterday and found out they have taken £100 more from my account than they should have. I rang them and the first thing they said was i had used £100 of calls in one month! dont think so! argued a bit more then she admitted that there was a prob with the computer and the banks have been informed, shame they didnt inform their customers. if you use AOL please check they have taken the correct amount, Thought it might be of interest.

Michelle
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lotabob Posted - 03/03/2011 : 22:24:50
I had Aol, they started charging me all over the place including storing debit card details that I used for the firsat month because they mesed up the direct debit. Anyway long story short they took 3 payments a month out of my account one by direct debit, 2 by card. Soon stopped when I raised a fraud investigation on them for storing my card details without permission. Massive refund for everything they took and ended my contract after 3 months, was supposed to be 24 months and got a free PS3 as part of the deal.

Wouldn't touch AOL with a barge pole, converted to Post Office Broadband never had a problem and I get a staff discount too so result.
n/a Posted - 03/03/2011 : 13:33:03
Umm... AOL seems to be everywhere.

My ISP is Talktalk.

I was puzzled to get an email from AOL about new legal ... uh? parameters? Whatever. Thought it was spam so didn't open it.

Your thread made me wonder if AOL was connected to Talktalk.

It is ... It owns it.

Big brother is watching us ...

(The goood news is that they haven't nicked £100 from my bank account ...yet!)

Lettsy1 Posted - 03/03/2011 : 12:54:56
lol yeah, if i wasn't tied in i would! only 6mths to go tho.
Blackecho Posted - 03/03/2011 : 11:06:32
And stop using AOL!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000