The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Travelling

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Margwar Posted - 20/03/2011 : 19:37:57
How far would you travel to buy a new snake?
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 21/03/2011 : 19:47:20
Hi, hope you came back safely with your corns.

I got my snow stripe girl today (as you'll see from my sig) - brought her home in a pillowcase in a ventilated polybox - luckily the bus wasn't too crowded and I selfishly grabbed one of those front seats where no-one can sit behind you ('reserved for the diabled and elderly') ... well, get my bus pass next year, he he ...

(Boasted elsewhere I will be a pensioner in grunge, long tangly matted hair ... and snakebox ...)
louise32 Posted - 21/03/2011 : 10:37:15
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

I'm travelling from Wakefield to Halifax tomorrow ... that's only 15 miles, but I'll set off at 12.25 and with luck I'll arrive back 4 hours later ... That's West Yorks public transport for you ...

The snake will be tucked up snugly, just hope she doesn't get too bored. I suppose it's an afternoon out.

Just don't let any inquisitive person crowd me and pester me about what I've got in that polybox ... Clear the bus lol!

I am bringing 2 news corns back later today on the train. I will be hiding them away in tubs and I hope no one asks whats in them. Not sure how they might react if they knew the truth

I brought Bella back on the bus, in a pillowcase all snug inside my coat. I was happy no one knew she was there!
n/a Posted - 21/03/2011 : 10:07:03
Wow - did you really?

I confess I never believe anyone really wins anything in these competitions, glad you did ... that is really cool, congrats!
Lotabob Posted - 20/03/2011 : 22:46:54
Oh the joys of public transport. Thank goodness for Kitkat and their win a mini every day competition. Because I did and its been just the best thing I've ever won.
n/a Posted - 20/03/2011 : 22:06:10
LOL - more likely get turfed off the bus and have to get a taxi!

Mind you, it'd be quicker - there's only one bus an hour and it takes the scenic route ...

....Can't wait ....
Lotabob Posted - 20/03/2011 : 21:52:03
Just tell them its a cobra, least then you'll get a seat on the public limo.
n/a Posted - 20/03/2011 : 20:30:48
I'm travelling from Wakefield to Halifax tomorrow ... that's only 15 miles, but I'll set off at 12.25 and with luck I'll arrive back 4 hours later ... That's West Yorks public transport for you ...

The snake will be tucked up snugly, just hope she doesn't get too bored. I suppose it's an afternoon out.

Just don't let any inquisitive person crowd me and pester me about what I've got in that polybox ... Clear the bus lol!
hodgie Posted - 20/03/2011 : 20:14:54
I travelled from Plymouth to Kent to get my Bumblebee, had nothing better to do that day, lol, On a serious note when im spending that sort of money or more i want to see it before i part with my cash.
GMac Posted - 20/03/2011 : 19:55:36
I have bought a few from Germany, but only had to travel from Glasgow to Chester to collect, also fingers crossed shall be travelling across to Germany to collect 4 more later in the year.
louise32 Posted - 20/03/2011 : 19:54:59
If it was the right snake at the right price distance wouldn't be an issue, I would pay for a courier.

I have had some of my corns sent to me by courier. My Royal I traveled 1 hour on the bus to collect and the 2 corns I am collecting tomorrow I will be collecting from a central London tube station! I don't drive but I try to get to places still via public transport.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000