The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Finally Decided

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
stuart619 Posted - 31/03/2011 : 19:56:39
I have decided since I got monty a month or so ago just how much I love royals.

I have Monty, two corns and a milk snake. I really want another royal but only have enough room for 4 snakes. So I have reluctantly sold my milk snake. I think that a chilled out royal is a better match to me than a crazy musking milk.

Got to say though I will really miss her she is a beautiful example of a pueblan milk snake and I feel so guilty for selling her but I think that people are suited to different types of snakes and I don't think that milks are for me.

The good news is that I am selling her to a good friend of mine who is a fantastic keeper so happy parties all round I think... Sorry about the long post just wanted to share :)
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Strawb Posted - 01/04/2011 : 07:23:24
At least she's going to a good friend and you can see her on a regular basis.
stuart619 Posted - 31/03/2011 : 20:43:37
Being so controlled doesnt come naturaly to us snake nuts does it. I must admit I was so tempted to just keep her and get a bigger viv stack built but I am going to be good.

I really want to start thinking about breeding in a couple of years so she just doesnt fit into my long term herp plans :( so sad to let her go though I handled her before and she just let me without musking... she must know
Margwar Posted - 31/03/2011 : 20:18:52
I wish I was that good friend :P
My boyfriend's birthday's coming up and he's been on about a milk snake for ages, and the pueblan at our local reptile shop is the one he fell in love with >.<

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000