The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Fao BurnedAtTheStake (Banner Maker)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Tawfik47 Posted - 16/08/2011 : 10:24:02
this is how u use mybannermaker.com

1st [Size] u choose the size of ur banner
then it appears in green

2nd [Background] click on background then on Browse and choose a pic , then click on Upload next to Browse icon. and wait until the pic u choose appears, drag the bordes as u want and when u finish click Continue (the upper one) .

3rd [Text] click on text and type anything u want (usualy the name of the pet) and try all the option u got (font, color etc ...) . when u type in line 2 for example, u use line 2 too in the options to move the text (left, right, up and down)

4th [Border] this option gives u the option to choose the thickness of the border ( to the right > more thick )

5th [Effect] from here u can choose any affect u want to make ur banner special . and u can make ur pic more yellowish or any other color u choose too .

6th [Save] Finally save ur banner so u can use it. i usualy choose the option to download it to my PC . and then re-upload it via photobucket.com website.
Click on "Save The Banner" at the bottom of the page .
Then choose continue on free , and u r done !!

Hope it is clear and easy
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 19/08/2011 : 17:16:37
That's encouraging - I noticed that in mine when they were emerging from the fast. All the best and fingers crossed!

Tawfik47 Posted - 19/08/2011 : 12:53:04
Not yet, last feeding attempt last week failed :( althought he is comming out of his hide everyday at 10 p.m like he is searching fore a meal !!
n/a Posted - 18/08/2011 : 17:52:29
Thanks, Tawfik - in fact I didn't realise how to put up pics on my sig until I worked out what to do with the banner, but I'd want pics of all my lot - which would make it a very large sig lol!

Hope you and Blitz are doing ok - has he shown any signs of coming out of his fast yet? Fingers crossed.
Tawfik47 Posted - 18/08/2011 : 10:04:03
Congrats BATS !!!!! so happy for u
You are welcome, u really did help me alot with my problems ( u and alot of kind ppl here), so u can consider it a pay-back
although i can't see any photo of your snakes in ur sig, but it really looks cool :)
n/a Posted - 16/08/2011 : 14:57:38
LOL!
Evolution Morphs Posted - 16/08/2011 : 14:29:08
Can't see it bats

Only joking well done and well done tawfik
Def a sticky contender
n/a Posted - 16/08/2011 : 14:23:59
!!!!SUCCESS!!!

Many many thanks Tawfik!!

(And also to Lotabob and others who tried to assist me - I am so slow on the uptake! Thanks again guys!!)
n/a Posted - 16/08/2011 : 11:31:09
Wow, Tawfik - that's great - can't thank you enough!

Yes, I've been really confused about how do I get the thing on to my sig...I nearly did download it on to my computer at one point.

I got a really good banner created at one point, but for some reason couldn't make the text the colour of my choice - and still couldn't learn how to upload photos, but will be having another go today.

I think this ought to be made into a sticky on the photo section - mods please take note!

Thanks again!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000