The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 We had an escapee!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Wendigo Posted - 19/09/2011 : 18:06:38
Well. This morning woke up at about 6 to find our new little pastel missing out of his tub. Went rushing into moms room to wake her. We checked all the living room (where i sleep and where the vivs are) under the sofa, on top of the vivs, took out the fire and checked all there. Couldn't find him anywhere. I feared the dog might of ate him. But thought if he did there would be bits of him left over

I had a driving lesson at 9. So spent 2 and half hours looking. He wasn't anywhere to be seen. But our livingroom doesn't have a door. So i thought he might have got out, and the only real place he could have got is under the stairs. I ran out of time, and needed to get dressed and have something to eat. (had a 3 hour lesson). Anyway when i got back, Got mom to help me clear out the under the stairs, and i found him under a unit. He's looking very sorry for himself that he's been found, and he now has a new nickname that i can't repeat. lol.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Welly Posted - 23/09/2011 : 20:08:31
All 3 of mine have escaped. Not through lack of care, they are just amazing at escaping
python23 Posted - 19/09/2011 : 21:34:02
glad you found him, i lost a corn snake and my neighbor found her 6 months later under a car about 100 yards away from the house.
Lotabob Posted - 19/09/2011 : 20:00:36
Yeah I dontthink Duke would get very far if he escaped, his hide wouldn't slide under the door.
Tawfik47 Posted - 19/09/2011 : 19:56:51
So happy that u found him, once i forget to close the viv right, and when i came back home damn i was afraid that he run away, but he was just sitting in his hide, good boy Blitz
n/a Posted - 19/09/2011 : 19:07:46
Omg, I bet you were glad to find him! They can get where water can't ...crafty with it too. Bad lad! Glad he's home and safe again!

Hmm, I can imagine what you called him lol ...I once had a very naughty kitten who acquired the nickname of 'Cookie.' Short for 'Cooking Fat' ....
mystra Posted - 19/09/2011 : 18:37:24
awww - naughty boy - but so glad you found him! and sounds like he was glad to be found and had enough adventures for one day!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000