The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Excited snake?!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
acd1984 Posted - 12/10/2011 : 06:11:19
Hi guys, do snakes get excited? I got George out as usual tonight but the only difference was that he has not been out for a couple of days which is the longest he has had to wait for his walkies, anyway I got him out but rather than the docile slow George, he was like an excited puppy whizzing around smelling everything, it was fun but odd.
I know its nearly breeding season but with no females here could it still be that? (although he is only about 5 months old)

SOOOO......Do snakes get excited?

p.s its not feeding day just yet.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
acd1984 Posted - 13/10/2011 : 06:49:46
@reptilemadd LOL....ouch but....LOL

Its was weird again only this time i got him out he was in a moody and even hissed at me, he was happy enough when I put him back and showed him his dinner though.
reptilemadd Posted - 12/10/2011 : 17:49:56
Yes I think they can especially after last night which was feeding time for my two and my little girl Ariadne (or devil woman) as I've come to call her, was that excited she grabbed her rat that hard she fell out of her viv, then as if the fluff wasn't enough I picked her up to put her back in and she thought my thumb was food, and it bloody hurt lmao oh and no I didn't have the camera handy
acd1984 Posted - 12/10/2011 : 17:00:23
I was just so weird, he is usually so sedate and lazy but not last night.

I handle everyday usually, but i had given him a couple days off
n/a Posted - 12/10/2011 : 11:05:57
Yeah, I think they do. Sometimes they chill out, sometimes they're racing about, active and interested, or up at the viv window watching everything that's going on. I suppose a snake is principally motivated by food, sex and survival, play and amusement don't come into it, although to see my corns chasing after the cleaning out scoop you might think so - you can fair see them giggling as I push them away for the umpteenth time and they come zooming back to interfere ...
Tawfik47 Posted - 12/10/2011 : 09:49:12
How often do u handle him ?

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000