The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Compliment to the Forum

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ppl_clectr Posted - 13/03/2012 : 15:05:27
I just wanted to compliment this forum. I also belong to the Reptiles Canada Forum, and they are not nearly as helpful or polite to the other members. One would think it was an American forum I appreciate how this forum is run immensely. Just sayin'.
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
acd1984 Posted - 14/03/2012 : 05:57:35
I agree, there's always people ready to help on this forum and it's always appreciated by us less experienced
GMac Posted - 13/03/2012 : 23:01:50
It is a good forum and I certainly enjoy it.

quote:
Originally posted by ppl_clectr

I appreciate how this forum is run immensely. Just sayin'.

A forum is only as good as the members not the way its run ;) is very easy for me and the other forum team members because of this
Lorraine Posted - 13/03/2012 : 22:53:14
What a lovely appreciative thing to say. I have to agree with you too. I was made to feel very welcome and I've learnt loads.
Scottydog Posted - 13/03/2012 : 19:13:37
Have to agree, Ive found this place to be very welcoming, the members very knowledgeable and helpful and overall and nice place to regularly visit and talk snakes. Glad you like it too.
Shaneyy Posted - 13/03/2012 : 17:41:36
My relatives live in Canada, I think its really weird that not only is there a London but it had a Thames! Not a bad weird though :) I love all the forums ( thecornsnake, Thekingsnake Ect. ) I'm not a member of all but like to nosey on through :) Everyone is helpful kind and best of all they tell you what you NEED to know and do not discriminate against you for not knowing. Some people I have asked for information looked at me like I am a piece of dirt and that they own Herpetology! So yeah these forums are a must for any reptile owner I personally think Noobs and Veterans alike :D
austin_89 Posted - 13/03/2012 : 17:04:10
This is the first forum I've ever been a part of and i love it

I would also love to visit Canada, its on my to do list :)
Se7enS1ns Posted - 13/03/2012 : 16:23:11
Haha! I'll bare that in mind - I'm a snowboarder so my next visit will most likely be to Banf, Whistler or maybe Lake Louise, but I'd go back to Jasper any day
ppl_clectr Posted - 13/03/2012 : 16:12:07
I do like it...considering resigning from the other. I am in London, Ontario. Canada was originally settled by the British, as I am sure you know...so there are many copy cat names. My London even has a Thames running through it :). It is 2 hours SW of Toronto, and 2 hours NE of Detroit. I grew up in Manitoba, which is closer to Jasper. Canada is so huge that it would take 4 or 5 12 hour days driving for me to get to Jasper. I am about 2 hours from Niagara Falls. So, you know, if you are ever in the neighborhood...LOL!
n/a Posted - 13/03/2012 : 15:19:54
Glad you like it - me too - it's the only forum I feel comfortable on. I've joined other forums on a variety of subjects but this is the only one I've stayed with.
Se7enS1ns Posted - 13/03/2012 : 15:16:56
Well I guess it's nice to be nice

Out of interest, where about in Canada are you? I visited a town called Jasper in Alberta a few years ago - absolutely loved it, would move there tomorrow given half a chance!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000