Compliment to the Forum
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ppl_clectr
Yearling

Canada
226 Posts

Posted - 13/03/2012 :  15:05:27  Show Profile  Visit ppl_clectr's Homepage  Click to see ppl_clectr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I just wanted to compliment this forum. I also belong to the Reptiles Canada Forum, and they are not nearly as helpful or polite to the other members. One would think it was an American forum I appreciate how this forum is run immensely. Just sayin'.

SherriR

Se7enS1ns
Yearling

United Kingdom
354 Posts

Posted - 13/03/2012 :  15:16:56  Show Profile  Visit Se7enS1ns's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well I guess it's nice to be nice

Out of interest, where about in Canada are you? I visited a town called Jasper in Alberta a few years ago - absolutely loved it, would move there tomorrow given half a chance!

www.royal-balls.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/dandavisreptiles

Edited by - Se7enS1ns on 13/03/2012 15:17:49
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 13/03/2012 :  15:19:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Glad you like it - me too - it's the only forum I feel comfortable on. I've joined other forums on a variety of subjects but this is the only one I've stayed with.

Go to Top of Page

ppl_clectr
Yearling

Canada
226 Posts

Posted - 13/03/2012 :  16:12:07  Show Profile  Visit ppl_clectr's Homepage  Click to see ppl_clectr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I do like it...considering resigning from the other. I am in London, Ontario. Canada was originally settled by the British, as I am sure you know...so there are many copy cat names. My London even has a Thames running through it :). It is 2 hours SW of Toronto, and 2 hours NE of Detroit. I grew up in Manitoba, which is closer to Jasper. Canada is so huge that it would take 4 or 5 12 hour days driving for me to get to Jasper. I am about 2 hours from Niagara Falls. So, you know, if you are ever in the neighborhood...LOL!

SherriR
Go to Top of Page

Se7enS1ns
Yearling

United Kingdom
354 Posts

Posted - 13/03/2012 :  16:23:11  Show Profile  Visit Se7enS1ns's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Haha! I'll bare that in mind - I'm a snowboarder so my next visit will most likely be to Banf, Whistler or maybe Lake Louise, but I'd go back to Jasper any day

www.royal-balls.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/dandavisreptiles
Go to Top of Page

austin_89
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1248 Posts

Posted - 13/03/2012 :  17:04:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is the first forum I've ever been a part of and i love it

I would also love to visit Canada, its on my to do list :)

1.1.0 Normal Royal Pythons... Kane (CF11) + Frankie (CB11)
1.0.0 Spider Royal Python (CB13)
1.0.0 100% het kahl albino boa Dexter (CB13)
1.0.0 Butter Corn...
0.1.0 Snow Corn... Alice
0.1.0 Red Harlequin Crested Gecko... Charlie
0.1.0 Albino Leopard Gecko... Cleo
1.1.0 African Green Mantis
1.0.0 Staffy... Alfie
1.1.0 Cats... Ebony and DK

Go to Top of Page

Shaneyy
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
46 Posts

Posted - 13/03/2012 :  17:41:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My relatives live in Canada, I think its really weird that not only is there a London but it had a Thames! Not a bad weird though :) I love all the forums ( thecornsnake, Thekingsnake Ect. ) I'm not a member of all but like to nosey on through :) Everyone is helpful kind and best of all they tell you what you NEED to know and do not discriminate against you for not knowing. Some people I have asked for information looked at me like I am a piece of dirt and that they own Herpetology! So yeah these forums are a must for any reptile owner I personally think Noobs and Veterans alike :D

Edited by - Shaneyy on 13/03/2012 17:43:06
Go to Top of Page

Scottydog
Yearling

United Kingdom
126 Posts

Posted - 13/03/2012 :  19:13:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have to agree, Ive found this place to be very welcoming, the members very knowledgeable and helpful and overall and nice place to regularly visit and talk snakes. Glad you like it too.

1.0.0 Royal Python - Jake
0.1.0 Boa Constrictor (BCI) - Madonna
0.0.1 Snow Corn - Ice
1.0.0 Anery Corn - Ash
0.1.0 Normal Corn - Fire
1.0.0 Spider Royal - Diablo

Edited by - Scottydog on 13/03/2012 19:13:57
Go to Top of Page

Lorraine
Yearling

United Kingdom
480 Posts

Posted - 13/03/2012 :  22:53:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What a lovely appreciative thing to say. I have to agree with you too. I was made to feel very welcome and I've learnt loads.

1.0.0 CB11 Normal Royal, Oscar.
1.0.0 German Shepherd, Bailey.

Still lots to learn.
Go to Top of Page

GMac
Grumpy scots admin

United Kingdom
1152 Posts

Posted - 13/03/2012 :  23:01:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is a good forum and I certainly enjoy it.

quote:
Originally posted by ppl_clectr

I appreciate how this forum is run immensely. Just sayin'.

A forum is only as good as the members not the way its run ;) is very easy for me and the other forum team members because of this

Royals, Corns, Boa, Kings, Hoggy, Ratsnakes

Go to Top of Page

acd1984
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
687 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2012 :  05:57:35  Show Profile  Click to see acd1984's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I agree, there's always people ready to help on this forum and it's always appreciated by us less experienced

1.0.0 Lesser - Helios
2.0.0 Normal - George & Kairo
1.0.0 Mojave - Bolt
0.1.0 Mojave - Roxi
1.0.0 Leopard Gecko - Leo
0.0.1 Crocodile gecko - Pheonix

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page