The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 I need help asap please

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mark_92 Posted - 09/04/2012 : 20:05:37
Today my little brother was out side playing and he seen some guy kicking something then pick somthing up and threw it in the water. My little brother ran over to what he was doing and he seen a snake floating in the water not moving. The man ran away and my brother jumped into the water a pulled the snake out. Its an albino corn snake. He got home quickly set up a rub and put the corn snake in it and left it alone. He checked it about an hour later to see if its still alive and it is. What is the next thing i should do? I have took photos and will add them here for you to see. I think the corn snake back is broken and also their look like burns under the belly. Please help thanks

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
MarknSarah Posted - 03/05/2012 : 10:48:54
omg iam in shock,have you managed to adopt her?
Scottydog Posted - 12/04/2012 : 18:41:09
Great news, hope you do get to adopt him (if you want to) it would be a great ending all round.
n/a Posted - 12/04/2012 : 18:14:08
Hey that would be great - yeah you ought to have first option, definitely - just tell them you'll take her - they'll be glad to save money advertising her or screening the new home and it will free up an enclosure for another rescued snake.

Hope to hear of your new addition soon.
chrisc Posted - 12/04/2012 : 18:10:26
give them a ring an say you can offer her a home, saves them having to find someone/somewhere to care for her till she gets adopted.
fingers crossed she get the all clear an you can adopt her
mark_92 Posted - 12/04/2012 : 18:04:32
Yeah amazing news :), yeah im thinking of adopting her not sure how i go about it tho lol
n/a Posted - 12/04/2012 : 17:40:36
Ah sorry to hear of the injuries but that's great news that he will recover and hope he finds a good home now. (And hope they DO that **** who hurt him ...)

Congrats and well done to you and your brother! I think you deserve TRP's heroes of the year award if there is one!
ajokocha Posted - 12/04/2012 : 17:33:25
Excellent news :). Very well done to you and your little brother!
chrisc Posted - 12/04/2012 : 17:25:50
really glad to hear that. hopefully she gets the all clear
are you thinking of adopting her?
mark_92 Posted - 12/04/2012 : 17:10:16
The scottish spca just phoned me the now saying that they took the corn to the vet straight away, he got x-rayed and they showed up that their was a couple of fractures on his back but nothing life threatening. Also because their was no broken ribs that there would be internal problems :D. So he has another appointment at the vets next week and hopefully he gets the all clear and gets put up for adoption. Really good news :D
Waley333 Posted - 11/04/2012 : 17:45:41
Some people don't deserve thee right to own animals. Have you heard anything today?
chrisc Posted - 11/04/2012 : 16:54:39
any news on the little one?
Keg Posted - 11/04/2012 : 16:37:11
:(
Thats F%^&*ng horrible.
Good on you and your bro though.
Some sick people out there
jebus Posted - 10/04/2012 : 01:47:09
Just reading this made me enrage, hope the lil guys ok :(
n/a Posted - 09/04/2012 : 23:32:11
That's so good that they are helping and that you can get an update. Congrats to you and your brother for coming to the rescue and I hope that the outcome is good.

And that they catch the *censored* who hurt the snake ...

I look forward to some better news. I can't get that little snake's face out of my mind.
mark_92 Posted - 09/04/2012 : 22:53:24
Thats the snake away now, the guy said that they would x ray it so see what the damage is and hopefully it's not to bad. The rspca said that they are going to put an appeal out for information on this horrible crime. I have to phone on Wednesday to see if hes okay, Ill keep you all informed. Thanks so much for all the help guys i really appreciate it
Lotabob Posted - 09/04/2012 : 21:28:08
I'd say that is the best option. As sad and awful as it is, its not your animal and it would be unfair to expect you to foot the bill putting it right. Your brother deserves a TRP Rescuer of the month award though jumping into the water for it.
n/a Posted - 09/04/2012 : 21:27:45
That's great that they'll help - really good. Hope that they can give you good news about it - all the very best!
mark_92 Posted - 09/04/2012 : 20:57:52
Just phone the rspca and they are going to come out and collect the snake, I think this is probably the best option for me and the snake as i dont get paid till next week and i think the corn needs help now
n/a Posted - 09/04/2012 : 20:43:13
My god that's vile! Yes, police, could try RSPCA too but I'm not a big fan. However, the rspca does have a help line and it is possible that they may, if you're lucky, get an inspector out to see the snake and even arrange for emergency veterinary care. Don't want to raise your hopes too much, but worth trying.

sorry amendment - wrong link although phone no is same

http://www.rspca.org.uk/inyourarea

Good luck and keep us posted, fingers crossed for that poor snake.
chrisc Posted - 09/04/2012 : 20:30:37
if shes moving her tail that could be a sign that the back might not be broken, fingers crossed.
yes keep her warm, dark an with water.
let us know how she gets on

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000