The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 F.A.O Jody Magrath

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptilemadd Posted - 25/04/2012 : 17:18:10
Hi after reading one of your posts on my thread about importing it's clear to see since you have done this before that you are already well versed in how to go about it and I was wondering if you could talk me through it via email, you can't use the link on this forum directly but my email in on my bio so all you would need to do is copy and paste it, hope to hear from you soon
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
carlb1981 Posted - 10/06/2012 : 15:35:10
just read through the original thread and didnt like the sound of the doa snakes poor things
Kelfezond Posted - 10/06/2012 : 14:14:27
From a shop owning friend of mine when asked if she would like to join for an import

"I might be Depending on the import and agency fees - I've looked fairly extensively into doing imports myself but the "hidden" fees are pretty massive - you have to pay a full 20% VAT at the airport, as well as a approx £150 vet fees, and the Agent fees were pretty hefty, around the £300 mark when I checked (to do the paperwork and actually apply for the import license this side). Those are the UK agency fees and not anything to do with the shipping fees that the seller charges. So I didn't go ahead in the end... but I may be interested in sharing if there were enough people on a shipment to make those fees more manageable."

Scary stuff
carlb1981 Posted - 10/06/2012 : 13:56:36
will keep my eye on this thread and see what i can sort out money wise
carlb1981 Posted - 10/06/2012 : 13:00:12
Oh right i didn't know you couldn't click on them
Kelfezond Posted - 10/06/2012 : 12:54:18
Their date of births are listed on the EBN available list once you click what you like :)
Once they are in the country we would probably either choose onewhere to collect or pay for courier services.
carlb1981 Posted - 10/06/2012 : 12:50:17
Im quite interested in this too not for anything expensive maybe a female cinnamon het g stripe or female pewter. what was the plans for collecting once in this country? and are they all hatchlings?
Kelfezond Posted - 10/06/2012 : 12:20:18
Male pewter het g-stripe and pinstripe het axanthic female, comes to about £1000 that's me done :D
Kelfezond Posted - 01/05/2012 : 13:21:41
I'm still interested in EBN, at least 2 or 3 snakes there I would like the pewter het g-stripe especially.
reptilemadd Posted - 30/04/2012 : 21:14:36
Ok Iv'e heard back from BHB and while they will deal with us direct I got the impression they would rather we go through the REPTILE ROOM.Since there hasn't been a lot of replies to the post about EBN's price list have we lost interest??????
Jody McGrath Posted - 28/04/2012 : 13:35:44
I want them all....

Well, apart from anything with spider in

20% discounts not bad, takes care of the VAT.
reptilemadd Posted - 28/04/2012 : 12:45:19
Ok guys Exotic by Nature have just gotten back to me regarding shipping and they are currently charging $1200 but they have said that they would discount any order by 20% or maybe more depending on what we might want, so just to give you an idea of whats available here's a list that they sent me...
http://www.exoticsbynature.com/avail_inventory.php?s=Ball+Pythons&k=&p
Jody McGrath Posted - 26/04/2012 : 21:59:19
Just a few, well he did ask for them, I only pointed him in the right direction so you can't blame me. It's not my fault, honest
reptilemadd Posted - 26/04/2012 : 21:37:47
Kelf if we go with them you'd be spoilt for choice lol some nice het G-Stripes available...
Kelfezond Posted - 26/04/2012 : 21:01:49
Thats very cool. Exotics by nature are a nice one haha.
reptilemadd Posted - 26/04/2012 : 20:49:39
I read that D3l just couldn't be bothered typing it and forgot to copy and paste it lol hopefully when mike gets back to me he'll have some good news lol but it's started so we better finish it
Jody McGrath Posted - 26/04/2012 : 20:10:10
That's awesome, makes it even easier! Just need to get $7500 worth and shipping is free, that's only about £4750.....
Evolution Morphs Posted - 26/04/2012 : 19:41:46
With regards to cites and stuff looks like its all in on mike wilbanks part
$350 shipping
And what ever you have to paid this end 20% vat

Live Animal Shipping (International Export-$2500 minimum):  

We welcome International Orders and are very familiar with export procedures.  There is no charge for CITES permits.  CITES permits are now available immediately and we are shipping export orders weekly!  We have shipped to most countries in the world and we will make it very easy for you.  We offer FREE shipping on international orders over $7500 unless the order has already been discounted significantly.  All other orders will be shipped for a flat $350.  This price covers everything involved on our end of the export including CITES permit, USDA Veterinary Certificate, USFWS Inspection, transport costs, box fees, broker fees, heat/cool packs, and Shipping to your nearest international airport.  Please choose "Export Shipping" on checkout.  If your order qualifies for FREE shipping please choose the FREE shipping link under the "Custom Shipping Options" link. 
Jayde Posted - 26/04/2012 : 19:31:25
Im keeping a close eye on this as I may consider to join the venture when there is some more info available and some solid prices to go by, but don't want to commit to something until there's abit more to it, and a secure foundation that it will run by. :)
Stewy-C- Posted - 26/04/2012 : 19:26:27
Once a breeder is chosen I will have a look if I want in. I'm after a pair of piebalds, and a nice male pastel het pied (or lemon). I'm only interested if they are high quality to be honest. I look forward to seeing who you guys choose.

For the record I have no worries with any regular posters like yourselves holding the money. Paypal transfers are quite trustworthy.

Thanks,
Jody McGrath Posted - 26/04/2012 : 19:07:08
Reptile industries have some nice stuff too, butter genetic stripe Kelf.....

They want min order of $3000, so not much more than Mike Wilbanks.

No luck with any clowns anywhere yet, apart from pastel clowns, killer clowns or other morph clowns, which are just ridiculous prices

I need to stop looking at all these lovely snakes, just seen a gorgeous butter hypo and super pastel butter. Must. Not. Buy. More. Snakes....

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000