The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Eventually!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Se7enS1ns Posted - 04/05/2012 : 23:55:31
I've owned ?Ifrit since mid-March, and after collecting him it was obvious he's had a really bad shed last time round - bit's of skin were suck to his log hide and mixed in with the substrate and whatnot. He still has little "threads" of skin hanging off all over the place, and the skin on top of his head looks really dry and cracked. He whistles when he signs at me too

I've tried giving him a bath, but that didn't seem to help at all, in fact it seems to dry the skin out even more.

Picked him up tonight for a check over, and his skin has gone really really dark - which is really easy to spot on him with him being a Fire. He also has silvery lines on all over his belly, like creases. His eyes haven't blue'd over yet though, but do look very matte in terms of lack of shine.

I've been waiting for him to shed since I bought him, and it seems he's EVENTUALLY ready to give it up!! Going to be upping the humidity over the next couple of days with some orchid bark, and if I ask Monty nicely, maybe she'll let me borrow her moss cave to lend to Ifrit.

I can't wait to see his new togs - he'll look so light and bright!!
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JB2012 Posted - 05/05/2012 : 09:35:54

Good times!!

You'd better dust off your camera

Se7enS1ns Posted - 05/05/2012 : 09:27:28
Eeee I'm all excited - might be picking up a pair of het albinos today too. I just can't help myself.
Kelfezond Posted - 04/05/2012 : 23:59:22
Great news 7Sins!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000