The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Input please :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ppl_clectr Posted - 12/05/2012 : 01:26:01
I am considering a little Corn. I know many of you have Corns as well. This little guy is anerythristic and cute as a button. Thoughts?
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 12/05/2012 : 13:10:59
I wouldn't be without my corns - the colours are great, they have a lot of personality and a 5'+ corn is an impressive snake. They don't make a mess as frequently when they're older, but yes, they do need watching when you have them out.
mystra Posted - 12/05/2012 : 10:20:58
corns are awesome!

Very different to royals - they're usually more active and 'wiggly' (especially when young) although they'll slow down a bit when grown up, but even then compared to a royal they're much more active! They wont just sit there, all chilled out like a royal... they're always on the move!

I love my corns, they keep me on my toes... and yes never trust the rear end - they poo frequently and think you'll appreciate a turd on your lap!

they're really easy to look after, there's a reason why they are often suggested as a 'starter' snake. The colours/morphs are amazing too, from the gorgeous 'normals' to every other crazy variation! Anery's are lovely but then i'm biased!

I'd say go for it, if you like him/her and have the room etc then why not :D
chrisc Posted - 12/05/2012 : 10:07:39
corns are good little ish snakes i got rid of my girl phoenix to make room for some royals which i regret as after she had gone i realised that a lot of people start with a corn a get rid of them when they want something else.
but she is in a good home with my friend in his rescue center and goes along to his kids shows as shes extremly calm an very good to handle
jonoandapril Posted - 12/05/2012 : 10:01:07
iv got a couple of corns aswell. their all right and easy to care for, not as bulky as royals so if your into 'slimline' snakes their probably right up your ally. dont think il get any more tho purely cuz im planning to breed my royals and il run out of space!
matthewsaint Posted - 12/05/2012 : 06:20:01
Personally, i'd stick to royals, best looking captive snake imo. And easy enough to keep, with the right set-up. But, like bigdon23 said, if you like them, why not :)!
acd1984 Posted - 12/05/2012 : 02:20:04
I don't have corns and I don't like how they look but if you like them then why not,I have heard that they poo a lot lol but they are really easy to care for.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000