The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Health
 At last

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mischang Posted - 31/08/2010 : 15:29:41
new weighing are as follows
Sid 627g (my problem feeder has started strike feeding due to a live hamster sat op his viv ).
Buddygaa 1290g (having only eaten gerbils for 4yrs she took her first rat , i put a live rat in her viv while she was out ,then put in rat box that it came in and placed a lrg defrosted rat in box but her back in and shook box at her she strike fed as well ).
Jill 3501g ( havin come from a home where she only shed 3 times in 2 years she is on her second shed with me within 4 months and gaining steady weight after R.I ).
Had to share my excitement with u all .
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Blackecho Posted - 31/08/2010 : 20:56:02
I'm sure she's fine, but she could easily go fortnightly and you'd halve your food bill for her.
mischang Posted - 31/08/2010 : 19:30:42
well gerbils here are 4 for £9 which i think is fine but they not been able to get them in salford or manchester we use 3 diff shops so we tryed hammys and she took one but wouldnt take any more and as she normally eats every week she went to 6 weeks so i thought ok i been tryin to get her on rats for some time senting ,braining etc all the normal things, yes i brought the rat to pre kill i left it in a box under her viv for a few hours so she could smell it ,and then my partner had a brain wave the above to swap the live rat wiht a frozen one , my daughter has a male pet rat so we put the girl in with him so they can have hubber hubber and then well u know the rest. Yes B/E she is big but she not a pig with eating she may of been before i had her with me she has week 1 lrg rat ,week 2 a mouse ,week 3 a ginuea pig week 4 what ever the others leave or nothing . well just reading that maybe she is a hog lol.
Aaronjg Posted - 31/08/2010 : 16:11:06
how much do you buy ur gerbils for and the live rat thing sounds interesting did you borrow it from a friend or was it bought as food?
Blackecho Posted - 31/08/2010 : 15:35:05
Jill's a big girl
Kelfezond Posted - 31/08/2010 : 15:33:55
Good news :D
Sounds like buddygaa can be a bit of a pain hehe ^^

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000