At last
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mischang
Yearling

United Kingdom
482 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2010 :  15:29:41  Show Profile  Click to see mischang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
new weighing are as follows
Sid 627g (my problem feeder has started strike feeding due to a live hamster sat op his viv ).
Buddygaa 1290g (having only eaten gerbils for 4yrs she took her first rat , i put a live rat in her viv while she was out ,then put in rat box that it came in and placed a lrg defrosted rat in box but her back in and shook box at her she strike fed as well ).
Jill 3501g ( havin come from a home where she only shed 3 times in 2 years she is on her second shed with me within 4 months and gaining steady weight after R.I ).
Had to share my excitement with u all .

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2010 :  15:33:55  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Good news :D
Sounds like buddygaa can be a bit of a pain hehe ^^

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2010 :  15:35:05  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Jill's a big girl

Go to Top of Page

Aaronjg
Hatchling

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2010 :  16:11:06  Show Profile  Visit Aaronjg's Homepage  Click to see Aaronjg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
how much do you buy ur gerbils for and the live rat thing sounds interesting did you borrow it from a friend or was it bought as food?

~AJG~

0.1.0 Corn Snake - Crystal

Go to Top of Page

mischang
Yearling

United Kingdom
482 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2010 :  19:30:42  Show Profile  Click to see mischang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
well gerbils here are 4 for £9 which i think is fine but they not been able to get them in salford or manchester we use 3 diff shops so we tryed hammys and she took one but wouldnt take any more and as she normally eats every week she went to 6 weeks so i thought ok i been tryin to get her on rats for some time senting ,braining etc all the normal things, yes i brought the rat to pre kill i left it in a box under her viv for a few hours so she could smell it ,and then my partner had a brain wave the above to swap the live rat wiht a frozen one , my daughter has a male pet rat so we put the girl in with him so they can have hubber hubber and then well u know the rest. Yes B/E she is big but she not a pig with eating she may of been before i had her with me she has week 1 lrg rat ,week 2 a mouse ,week 3 a ginuea pig week 4 what ever the others leave or nothing . well just reading that maybe she is a hog lol.

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2010 :  20:56:02  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm sure she's fine, but she could easily go fortnightly and you'd halve your food bill for her.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000