The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Health
 Really Scary Shed!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lettsy1 Posted - 28/09/2010 : 18:26:20
hi guys, just thought i'd share this with you, it really scared me, my little one Ditto went into shed, she had her moist hide in n somethin to rub it off on, checked on her this morn and she seemed to be doin ok with it, but when i got home tonight and checked on her, the shed was like an elastic band around her middle, it had constricted her! Looked like it was cuttin her in half! i took her straight into a bowl of warmish water and managed to unwind it but now she is left with a bulge on her sides where it had tightened. she was due to feed tonight but gonna leave her and see if the bulge settles first before attemptin it. Or do you think i should offer her somethin??? Advice please!
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mischang Posted - 29/09/2010 : 09:38:54
i guess she really needs pjs the next size up lol but really hope shes ok , just goes to show they may not need the time a dog etc need but u still need to check them x
Lettsy1 Posted - 28/09/2010 : 22:39:21
Think ur right Welly, she had chucked all the moss outta her hide by the time i got to her tonight,(it was in there this morn) the moss had dried out quite a bit which i guess caused the shed to tighten round her.
Welly Posted - 28/09/2010 : 22:34:22
I'd hazard a guess it's just really moist and has rolled back in a kinda reverse condom effect. My Brb has done this, i did watch him do it though so managed to get it off him sharpish.
Blackecho Posted - 28/09/2010 : 22:20:13
Never heard of it, must be a 1 in 1,000,000
Lettsy1 Posted - 28/09/2010 : 21:30:11
Thanks BE will do. just wondered if anyone else has had this happen?
Blackecho Posted - 28/09/2010 : 19:32:27
I'd leave alone personally and keep an eye on her for a few days.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000