The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Health
 R.I?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
heaton177 Posted - 23/11/2010 : 19:29:10
hey guys i have noticed a few times that my snake has had his head out of his hide onto a branch (photos will follow)
i was wondering what you think i should do and if you think it is anything to worry about?

he dont really seem to different in himself i cant hear any weezing and he does not sit on his branch with his head lower than his body. do you think he is just being nosy?

the 1st 1s just a random 1 so you can see what my snake is like now he is around 2 years old :)

let me all no what you think and feel free to ask any questions and what you guys think i should do

many thnx chris :)

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Royalbob Posted - 27/11/2010 : 08:57:56
Doesn't sound like anything to worry about. Have a good listen. If he's wheezing you would definitely hear it. Look for any bubbles as well from nose or mouth. If confident enough just open his mouth and see if it's clear. If not just try to catch him yawning lol. Sounds like that's just his new pose though.
n/a Posted - 24/11/2010 : 19:00:01
LOL, honestly BE, you must've heard that joke?

Try hoding your dose so you can't breathe through it, as if it's all bugged up like when you've god a bad code and saying: I god a code id by dose ...

Atishoo!

(But not we hope in any snakeys' noses ...)
Blackecho Posted - 24/11/2010 : 18:33:04
code id his dose?
heaton177 Posted - 24/11/2010 : 17:47:29
i would like to breed, i would love to breed an albino, i think they are amazing looking snakes. just have to get one 1st :P
n/a Posted - 24/11/2010 : 17:43:47
LOL - he hasn't got a code id his dose - he's got an itch in his ... (Shurrup Bats, the mods will be after you!)

No, seriously, don't mean to be flippant, I'm not an expert but I think he does look very well, and cool setup as well. Are you thinking of breeding with him?
heaton177 Posted - 24/11/2010 : 17:38:40
just the way he is sat with his head on the log, i just remember reading on the RI thread that they rest there head to get rid of mucus so i was just wondering what you guys thought, hes quite active now cause of mating season so hes prob just being nosey :)
Blackecho Posted - 23/11/2010 : 23:18:00
What makes you think something is wrong and why an RI?
n/a Posted - 23/11/2010 : 19:35:00
Looks to me like he's waiting for his grub lol. Bless him!

I'm not an expert but it looks like alert python mode. Nice snake!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000